Cyclops_classic_tom mesh and skin released.

Started by thetommyboy2002, December 14, 2006, 05:51PM

Previous topic - Next topic
And to placate Xmen fans who might fear I'll never release any Mutant Meshes:
Cyclops_classic_tom:

Found here:

http://www.momoshare.com/file.php?file=545d18d7ec2e598d5dbbc309b1a51540

N.B. both Swordsman and Cyclops do not have working powers mods as yet.
Please be patient, or help make them if you can.

Awesome, thank you! Im a huge Xmen fan, you had me worried there for a while.

No, people needn't worry.
Even if characters aren't my personal favourites, I know how distressing it would have been if I couldn't mesh or skin and someone who could said "I won't be making your favourite characters".
I'm not going to do that to people.
The only difference is that people will have to request Xmen, Ultimates New Avengers rather than me just making them off my own bat.
And provided that people are reasonably polite, (and don't justdemand stuff), and assuming I'm not swamped with requests, I pride myself on not turning requests down.
Again, I try put myself in the position of the requester, and imagine how it would feel to see others get their favourites made, only to have mine turned down. I'm not going to do that to people.

Dude, that is an awesome attitude to have.  The last time I made a skin, Freedom Force had just come out.  I remember being amazed at the meshes folk were making (I can only imagine what that community is like now), and envying the abilities of the skilled contributors.  Just knowing that if I had a request, you'd hook me up is a beautiful thing.

I don't know if you really need more praise (nor do I care, you're getting some anyway), but you are definitely a god among mortal men.  Thanks so much for hooking us up, if you ever need any grunt work done, please, don't hesitate to ask.