Angel Mod

Started by darkmythology, April 05, 2007, 03:56PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Thrown-together Angel icon set.  These are in no particular order, so they won't match powers.

http://www.momoshare.com/file.php?file=893ec1c16998b800262d8184588b1a41

May 14, 2007, 09:59AM #47 Last Edit: May 14, 2007, 10:02AM by Teancum
Original Angel should be available for download tonight or tomorrow.  It'll have the skin, the original PSD file I used if anyone wants to try and fix up the face more, and a portrait.  All I have to do is find the specular map so I can remove the shine from the wings.  (it uses the Angel-as-Death model)

What is the name of Angel's XTreme? Want to add to poll list of Favorite XTremes.

Death From Above

Okay,

Well no one else listed it so i'm guessing it's just me here, but the skills for his outfits are kinda screwy. For instance with his 2nd skin the power damage bonus is -100%. Then his healing factor for his first is 0%. Also, I git the same bug as before where his powers stop causing damage and tried switching him in and out but to no avail. Anyone get any further with this? Or anyone have any ideas I could try as this mod rocks and i'd love to help out.

Quote from: GodGinrai on May 24, 2007, 05:28PM
Okay,

Well no one else listed it so i'm guessing it's just me here, but the skills for his outfits are kinda screwy. For instance with his 2nd skin the power damage bonus is -100%. Then his healing factor for his first is 0%. Also, I git the same bug as before where his powers stop causing damage and tried switching him in and out but to no avail. Anyone get any further with this? Or anyone have any ideas I could try as this mod rocks and i'd love to help out.

How long have you played until you get that bug?
I got that bug when I played for like 30 mins to 1hr...
I have to start a new game because saving at Xtracting points doesn't help...but that bug is resurrected 30 mins later in the new game... :laugh:

I still hadn't even gotten to the first save point. Though I think I got it fixed. I ran through the coding for the outfits and fixed some referencing issues. Not only have I not had the bug again, but it fixed the issues with the passives themselves.

But, I see you use Magneto: Does his Leviation move work for you?

Nope, that's not Maggie... hehe... It's just Maggie's skin on Dr Strange when I was taking pics for that custom skin... :P

Welcome,

What is wrong with powers dmg? when I go into another/different location all powers do 1 dmg, but when I go into shield point on this location and get change team (without any changes just leave it) the powers will work back again.

Anyone can fix it????

GodGinrai could you send me fixed "angel.engb" ? I fix all in outfits coding but this not repair the bug and my dmg still is decreased to 1 when I get next location.

You might want to PM him...or even email him...
GodGinrai hasn't signed in for a week...

Good point. Thanks  :rockon:

Hey Gouki,

Really, all I ended up doing was making the bug less prevalent. It still shows up, but less often. The only "fix" I've really got for it was to hit an extraction point and change him out, then switch him back in. After a few days of crashing the game and making Angel worse I just gave up. But I did get the outfits (seemingly) to work prefect; though you seem to have done that as well.

Sorry for the let down!

But, perhaps we underlings can beseech the godly modders of this wonderful site to give us their attention in this area and work their magical magic to make a fully working Angel?!