BLaw's Mannequin Museum - (65). Reupped a lot, added MUA2 Hulk

Started by BLaw, April 03, 2009, 01:59AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Really sorry for the necro, just wondering if there are any alternate download links for these?

If not, just was looking to get the Cyclops "modern" mannequin, as the link is down.

i'd actually checked that one, but no Cyclops there either. Unless I'm just not seeing it for some reason.

Can you upload Modern Luke Cage again? Thanks in advance.
Canino passed away in April 2022. He will be dearly missed by the community

Marvintage can you reupload the Polaris with cape mannequin please. :storm:

Hey B.L.A.W.,
I recently completed Tommyboy's Hercules mod and as he's busy himself, Tommyboy gave me his approval to release the fixed mod on his behalf. A list of credits is included, but I still meant to check with you first if you mind if your Hercules mannequin is included in the package?

Quote from: Hobgoblin on November 05, 2013, 02:05PM
Hey B.L.A.W.,
I recently completed Tommyboy's Hercules mod and as he's busy himself, Tommyboy gave me his approval to release the fixed mod on his behalf. A list of credits is included, but I still meant to check with you first if you mind if your Hercules mannequin is included in the package?

The mannequins are released for modding purposes which includes releases, so I'm fine with just giving me credits for taking time to make these. Mods/skins/models are with permission only.

So short story: go ahead :P

Thanks! I'll put the complete pack on-line later this week.

Quote from: B.L.A.W on April 03, 2009, 02:09AM
CUSTOM SECTION

XXXXX - Falcon
Modern?

Blaw you make an excellent job!! Can you please reaupload this mannequin?? Thanks in advance!!

Quote from: B.L.A.W on April 03, 2009, 02:08AM
21201 - Gambit:
Modern (Custom Pose) - (Frontrow Character)

How did you get Gambit into that pose? Did you capture it or did you pose him yourself?

Do you still have the original scene and would you mind exporting him again with PS2 optimizations? :D

Quote from: Teancum on February 01, 2014, 05:42PM
Do you still have the original scene and would you mind exporting him again with PS2 optimizations? :D

I don't have it (anymore), think I've never saved it O_o.