BLaw's Mannequin Museum - (65). Reupped a lot, added MUA2 Hulk

Started by BLaw, April 03, 2009, 01:59AM

Previous topic - Next topic

How are the mannequins going? *Nudges for Elixir and an updated Lady Mastermind* :P

I wouldn't want Monsieur Blaude's Mannequin Museum to fall into disrepair!
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Ah yes lol, forgot. I wanted to make screenies for some mannequins I have ready, but I guess Lady Masturb..mind doesn't need any new one. Reuploaded it!

*Goes in Actor Mode*

Bad news and good news:

Our Lady Mastermind mannequin appeared to be the wrong one. Therefore we ordered a new one by B.L.A.W. Inc!

You sure are crankin' out the mannequins, BLaw!  I just wanted to make sure that you still have Falcon mannequin that we talked about somewhere on your list....  ;)
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Ye I still have fox, but life is beating me up a little (not talking about my internship). I'm gonna sort out what to do first: mods, skins or mannequins (three lists lol). I guess it'll be skins first, then mannequins, last mods.

However, requested mannequins will be available by the end of next week. Including Elixir and Falcon :)

I don't know how you are able to get all that done!  You must have perfected the artistic side of modding at least.  Hope real life stuff doesn't get you down too much.

Thanks for your continued contributions here.  Maybe modding is sort of a relaxation for you....  Although, for myself, I don't know if I could actually call it "relaxing" because what I've been trying to learn about modding so far has been really time-consuming and frustrating (and I've only scratched the surface!).

To be specifique ( :P ), skinning is. And some other non-mua related stuff. Modding can also drive me nuts sometimes XD

Well, please put off Falcon if you need more time.  I don't want to be putting too much on your plate.  Do you even get time to PLAY the game?!

I did. Today. Testing purposes, but not for any of my stuff actually.

I leave every manny request on my list actually. Those are done in mere minutes. Unless custom poses are in order.

Added 2 new mannequins:

Ironman - Ultimate & Classic.

Added 2 Elixir mannequins: New Mutants Black & Gold. Credits to shafcrawler for the skins! Had to kill the BDODS :P

Could you do the New X-Men Elixir skin as a mannequin so it matches all the other New X-Men I've made. It's the red/brown and white one.

That's the one.