Mystique Mod V1.01

Started by Gevth, April 17, 2009, 10:51AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Cool never noticed this mod before. I notice it's 0.5 though, any plans on fully completing her?

Yes. But I currently don't have much time to spend on it, especially since for completing it I have to learn to do sounds and icons.

Oh I understand. She's still great and very unique even the early stages :)

Gevth,

I'll busy writing a small tut on Icons, which should help you a lot (it ain't hard really). Just to let you know (I love this mod, seriously)

just tried it out, really awesome mod

I notice 1 thing tho, when she grabsmash is it supposed to do damage because it now hurts for 1 or 2 which isn't rly the idea i think

the improved morph buff (where u get morphs with finishers) is really well done imo

Someone really should finish this, mainly because of 1 reason

Mystique is a well respected character both in movies, comics as in game, she deserves it :D

keep up the good works
Ask not what your country can do for you, but what illega.. wonderful things you can do in your country!

nice picture for loadscreen
Ask not what your country can do for you, but what illega.. wonderful things you can do in your country!

I love you already man (in a non-gay way ofc)

Nothing wrong with gays.

And sure, ofcourse 8-) :P

But all if I have time though. Still would love to see Gevth finishing it.

Well it's not that I wanna see it totally changed, I played a while and she's fine combat wise (minor issues but not rly something to whine about)

only issue that needs solving atm imo is the skins crashing the game.

hope my enthousiasm jumps over to Gevth or you :D

Released with sounds and icons.

How many people have had the game crash with her? I haven't had that happen to me since an early build that had a shapeshift-heavy Xtreme.

Cool downloading now i'll also make a preview video if you want me to

More than AWESOME, can't wait to try her she is one of my favorite characters. Thank you for doing her.

Been playing with her since she came out thanks for the final version one of the best mods on the site. Thanks forthe hard work.

Glad you finally got to finish her.  I'll have to reinstall MUA on my PC so I can give her a spin.