BLaw's Meshes - DC MODELS, MUA2 Hulk x6 & Beast x16, Gambit x4 AND MORE!(144)

Started by BLaw, May 10, 2009, 01:10PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: Mr. Santa Laws^^ on October 25, 2009, 04:37PM
Black Widow - Natasha Romanov (or something)

Yes people. This is the MUA1 (Read: ONE) Wii version. Texture courtesy of Neolemahc. It uses the same segment names as the official black widow models, so it's useable with her mod.

The screenshot below is old, but that's the last one I took of the model, which must be about a month old or so. Thought I'd use it to save some time XD

Screenshot:

DOWNLOAD IT FROM MEDIAFIRE
hey where did you get the goblin skin thats in that pic
We are the Venom :venom:

My face book group url is:
http://www.facebook.com/#/group.php?gid=354696375353&ref=ts

Updated the MUA2 models post with a new model: Classic Electro!

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3306.msg73442#msg73442

I've created a seperate section so ALL MarvelModders can release their MUA2 model/reskin/alt. I'll update this thread anyway, because it's my release thread.

Venom - MUA2

I have not let the modders test this one: it needed my own eyes to see what's wrong. I've decided to release it. It needed some tweaking at the head. Otherwise it couldn't be rigged properly.

Venom is a HUGE character. Larger than Dark_Mark's Venom, about the width of Hulk. Maybe even wider. I'll make sure Hulk is bigger^^. May be due to the size in the herostat,I don't know. Anyway, I applied all MUA2 settings on Venom, so his width and height should be CORRECT.

DOWNLOAD IT FROM BOX.NET

Not yet. I will release the FULL MOD when it's done.

Preview of Venom's Alternate costume:

Quote from: Mr. Santa Laws^^ on December 25, 2009, 02:41PM
Sabretooth - Tyler Mane aka Movie #1

Nuff said.

DOWNLOAD IT FROM MEDIAFIRE
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAH!!!!!THX MR SANTA LAWS!!!!!!!FOR THIS GREAT GIFT(ps:i know christmas is over :P )

Quote from: Mr. Santa Laws^^ on December 25, 2009, 04:10PM
Venom - MUA2

I have not let the modders test this one: it needed my own eyes to see what's wrong. I've decided to release it. It needed some tweaking at the head. Otherwise it couldn't be rigged properly.

Venom is a HUGE character. Larger than Dark_Mark's Venom, about the width of Hulk. Maybe even wider. I'll make sure Hulk is bigger^^. May be due to the size in the herostat,I don't know. Anyway, I applied all MUA2 settings on Venom, so his width and height should be CORRECT.

DOWNLOAD IT FROM BOX.NET

whoa!This venom is a must get!

Quote from: Mr. Santa Laws^^ on December 26, 2009, 04:41AM
Not yet. I will release the FULL MOD when it's done.

Preview of Venom's Alternate costume:

AWESOME,oh is there any chance,u know tuo put a movie alt(just askin)I like the big venoms
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$

is venom alt going to be a little purpler? or could you have a slightly purple version too?
i must also say that i love the cyclops skins (i'm gonna download those soon) and wolverine's unmasked x-force skin is really cool.