Shafcrawler's Loadscreens

Started by shafcrawler, May 22, 2009, 05:55AM

Previous topic - Next topic
May 22, 2009, 05:55AM Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 09:19AM by shafcrawler

May 22, 2009, 05:57AM #1 Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 06:17AM by shafcrawler
Okay, so I finally managed to upload the loadscreens here. Will post instructions on using them in-game soon. Meantime, let me reserve this for further updates and news.

EDIT: Right, so from now on, I'll be releasing and taking requests for loadscreens in this thread. I'll keep the most recent ones in full form on the first page for a week before I switch them to thumbnail view (such as can be seen with the contents of the compilation). If desired, you guys can request for menu portraits based off of my drawings here as well. That's about it for the rules and stuff.

As for the latest stuff, well they're simple:

Did Revanche as a request for Nodoubt_jr. Don't like it much personally, but I guess that's because it turned out a bit too girly.

Did Madelyne Pryor as a request for Nodobt_jr (again) to go with the Brotherhood Edition. I like it, though I'm not sure how true to the character it's been.

Did Psylocke as part of a bigger picture. I'll finish it later complete with an opponent about to get stabbed! :P

Did Wolverine as a request from a member at another forum. Since it's X-related, I figured I should post it here too. The picture depicts Logan starting his escape from the Weapon X program. It's based off if scenes from the new movie, though it does not use any particular reference. I just visualized it in my head. I based the face off of Jackman. Also, I know he's very skin showing. The original requester wanted him nude, but I have a no-nude-policy so he's wearing something. barely.

Well, I hope you guys enjoy these! DOn't hesitate to comment or request anything. Cheers!

AMazing Job Shaf :) Really Great , Congratulations ;) :applause:
oh Shaf, Can I use the Lady Mastermind one for my mod?

Oh, and another note:

Moddders can package any of the loadscreens depicting the modded character together with the mods. All I hope for is a little credit. Most of these are requests by you guys anyways.

Also, I figured I should give previews of some of the pictures that I didn't show before to the general forums:

Ok , sure I will give you credit, thanks shaf :)

now dont get me wrong, these are ALL AMAZING, but that Lady Mastermind one is just sticking out to me!  ITS FABULOUS!  you are soooo good! 

youre Shadowcat/Ellen Page is soo dead on!  its like you just cartooned a real picture of her! 

my faves are:
Marvel Girl
Dazzler
Revanche
Lady Mastermind
Forge
and the Weapon X one.

also, are you still posting some?  i know you have done more than that....cuz your Sage is to die for as well, but its not up there yet.

First off, thanks a lot for the comment. I haven't put up the ones that already come with my mods (all of them have at least one included) but if a lot of people want them separately, i guess i'll add them here.

May 22, 2009, 09:10AM #7 Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 09:27AM by ChaoticPsylocke
oh okay, ive met my dumb quota for the day.  i figured out why i couldnt "read" the pictures.  haha i didnt unzip the folder!

***edit*** nope that wasnt it.  sorry for clogging up your thread, but i still cant "read" your pictures from the download.

Um... it's because they're not images but IGBs that can be used with the game.

thanks so much for these, i love Revanches load screen, especially the butterfly effect, Maddie looks psycho so i love it too.  thanks again.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Can anyone reupload the Psylocke and Revanche loadscreens?

They already work, so what's the point?
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

When I click on them it says Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage.

Quote from: marvelfan12345 on May 22, 2009, 02:26PM
When I click on them it says Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage.

both links work, i just tried again.  I think what you need to start doing is keep checking to make sure the link does work before reporting that its down or needs to be reuploaded, this is like what the 3rd or 4th time you want something reuploaded that is still active?
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

I've been checking ever since my first post and the links haven't been working. The Wolverine and Goblin Queen loadscreens's links do work though.