E-ZStat 4000!

Started by BLaw, May 24, 2009, 07:03AM

Previous topic - Next topic
May 24, 2009, 07:03AM Last Edit: February 17, 2010, 07:26AM by Mr. Law^^
I took the time to download all stage 3 mods in the char catalog and grab the herostat entries! I inserted it in the heroselect files, so you can now choose your downloaded characters and play, without needing to do any fiddling with the herostat! EZ!
Shauny7488 also helped by correcting and adding missing mods.

Requires
- Marvel Ultimate Alliance;
- Official Character Mod Package which includes Heroselect;
- Any Stage 3 (in the character mod catalog) mod you want!

NOTE: Don't select a character if you have not installed it.

The following is a Paid Presentation, brought to you by B.L.A.W. Inc...

*silence*
*silence*

Do you browse the Mod Catalogue, wishing you knew how to add them?

:chuckle:

Have you tried to edit the herostat, time and time again, only to end in failure?

:scratchhead:

Well worry no longer!
B.L.A.W. Inc. is proud to present

*drums*
*drums again for echo effect*

[size=10]The E-Zstat 4000![/size]

*plays tadaa sound*

The E-Zstat 4000 removes the confusion about installing mods, just drag the files in, and play!  :orly: Yes! It's that easy!
But which mods are included you ask?

:chuckle:

Every Stage 3 mod has been added and tested for your entertainment!  :highfive:
Including such popular characters as:
Mysterio  :mysterio:
Surge  :surge:
Gambit  :gambit:
Captain Britain  :capbrit:

And many more!* :highfive:

Think thats great value?
But wait, theres more!

:eek:

With every new mod that comes out, you'll receive an updated version of the E-Zstat 4000, absolutely free of charge!  :rockon:
That's right! An updated version, absolutely free! That's INSANE value!

Loading the E-Zstat 4000 is easy.
Simply unpack the files and drop into your heroselect folder inside your MUA directory, and you're good to go!  :runaway:

So what are you waiting for!? Take advantage of this incredible offer now!
No need for telephone calls, e-mails or a hard time installing mods by using the out-of-date-oldschool-method used by the pro's!
Just go to THIS DOWNLOAD LINK to receive your FREE and we repeat, F-R-E-E copy of the E-Zstat 4000! Brought to you by B.L.A.W. Inc.!

B.L.A.W. Inc., making modding easy.  :thumbsup:

This product is not suitable for children under 3, may contain small parts, may contain moving parts, do not ingest, may offend some people, any likeness to real persons either alive or dead is purely coincidence, some assembly required, batteries not included, not usable in bed (unless you have a laptop)

omg... this is amazing thanks BLaw! :bowdown1:  :applause: :bowdown:
any chance of doing the upgrade mods? i could never get those to work... :P
nice work!

You mean like the Iceman, Daredevil and Invisible Woman upgrades? Those need to be installed manually.

An update will follow soon, because I forgot a few, like toad.

those are the ones, oh well.
Good job regardless :)
:ohnoes: (waiting for next one)

just wanted to point out that the blob in the hero stat is written as Hlob_hero, not sure if its a typo or not, just wanted to inform you :)

May 28, 2009, 03:34AM #6 Last Edit: May 28, 2009, 03:42AM by Shauny7488
hey BLaw, hate to rain on the parade again, but i believe you are missing, Quasar, Punisher, War Machine and Toxin. As well as Toad, which you already know of :)

ok just double checked, youre missing all of the converted XML2 characters, dunno if it was purposefully or not :)

Can't be, at least I included Bishop.

The rest I already know of. Will be taken care of either tonight or tomorrow.

i must be missing something, im not seeing him. ill copy a part of the herolist file that has all the B characters in it:

Avalanche_Hero
Banshee
Banshee_hero
Beast
Beast
Black Panther
blackpanther
Black Widow
blackwidow
Blade
blade
Blink
blink_hero
Blob
Blob_Hero
Captain America

not seeing Bishop...

He's right. Searched in it for Bishop, nein Bishop.

PS. I am not German, or German speaking; don't start speaking German to me (isn't nein German?)

May 28, 2009, 10:43PM #11 Last Edit: May 29, 2009, 04:38AM by Shauny7488
Cable is also missing BLaw :)

so far ive tested angel, apoc, the OC mod, and added XML2 mod. They all work fine. (You forgot to include Apoc's cape in the herostat). but for some reason. every time i go to pick Avalanche, HeroSelect freezes. Wondering if it happens to anyone else.

Just put his files back in, and removed and added him from herostat, he seems to work now :)

i can confirm that beast, blob, blink, captain britain and banshee work fine. Added Cable, he works fine

mods are screwing up, im going to have to re-install the last 11 to try to fix the problem :banghead:

thanks to my modok sized brain :P, ive deduced its electro, all the others work fine as far as i can tell

Thanks for all the confirmation. It really helps.

Gonna release the updated files later tonight (afternoon here)

well i can do that for ya, and test it while im going. :)

May 29, 2009, 11:30PM #14 Last Edit: May 29, 2009, 11:44PM by Shauny7488
ok... Quasar is making my game crash, awesome...

:wtflol: Quasar crashes my game, because IM AN IDIOT!

...i need some  :beer: