HELLICARIER MOD 2.0 ( MUA 1.5)

Started by Pichoon04, April 25, 2020, 03:04AM

Previous topic - Next topic
April 25, 2020, 03:04AM Last Edit: April 25, 2020, 07:07PM by Pichoon04
Hi friends, today i bring a little piece of my new proyect: MUA 1.5.   :wolverine:

This modification includes a change in all npc like my last job from years ago, and added 5 new npc, hope you like it.

:juggernaut:  :scorpion:  :rhino:  :magneto:  :blackwidow:  :spiderwoman:

MOD FEATURES:
BOSSES:
JUGGERNAUT
CROSSBONES
RHINO AND SCORPION
FIN FAN FOOM
MAGNETO ( FINAL BOSS )

MINIONS:
MERCENARY
MERCENARY MUTANT
PRISIONER
CROSSBONE SOLDIER
DOOM BOT

TEAM
BLACK WIDOW
SPIDER WOMAN

PREVIEW

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/b0if9mv4xy3fvwk/HELLICARRIER_2.0.rar/file

I THANK THE MODDERS COMMUNITY FOR THE MODELS SINCE NO ONE WAS CREATED BY ME, CREDITS TO EACH OF THEM.

PROBLEMS: SOME OF THE NPCS DO NOT HAVE A MASK, FOR ANY REASON EVEN THOUGH THE INSTALLATION DOES NOT DETECT IT, IF SOMEONE KNOWS HOW TO REPAIR THE AID WOULD BE APPRECIATED.

RECOMMENDATIONS: I SUGGEST NOT TO PLAY IN A DIFFICULT MODE SINCE IT IS ENOUGH COMPLICATED FROM THE FIRST ENEMIES AND COULD HAVE A BAD EXPERIENCE, MEDIUM LEVEL IS PERFECT.
FOR THE MOMENT HAS NOT GIVEN ANY PROBLEMS BUT I RECOMMEND TO MAKE A COPY OF FILES.

This is awesome. When I got all my mods set up and ready to play, I got a little ways in on Hard before questioning whether or not it was just the first level that was easy, or if the whole game was this way. In turn, my thoughts then drifted to wondering if there were any difficulty mods available for the game, and it turns out there are. And they just started releasing a few days ago! I feel very lucky to have been able to experience this so soon after it came out, and I look forward to where the rest of this endeavor takes you! Thank you so much for your hard work on this.

I just love this!!! I hope you look to do more with the other chapters soon!!