Official Characters 1.3 RELEASED (24.05.2013)

Started by Dark_Mark, June 01, 2009, 08:13AM

Previous topic - Next topic
You can't use this with re the models are.igb and re is .ig something else so I don't think there is way to convert these unless you are somehow able to make a new character with the unused content

The IGB model format mostly, unable to use mesh mods & pre-Remastered + no news about updating this for modding community.

All you can do just copy paste the retextured textures from original to RE via Texture Finder & MUASkinner
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

Quote from: LarsAlexandersson on December 06, 2016, 01:24AM
The IGB model format mostly, unable to use mesh mods & pre-Remastered + no news about updating this for modding community.

All you can do just copy paste the retextured textures from original to RE via Texture Finder & MUASkinner

I'm going to do some reading of your other posts, so I might have a few more questions after I do....just a heads up.
Monitor

Hey guys, this is such a great addition to an already great game. Only 1 snag... when it comes to the XBox DLC characters (cyclops, nightcrawler, etc.) I can't change the characters skins. Every other character is a simple download, rename and replace in the actors folder. But when I do it for the DLC characters, the skins don't change. I was hoping someone could point me on the right direction.

Weird, that's never been a problem for me. I changed Cyclops and Nightcrawler's skins and they worked fine.

Quote from: TheMK on July 09, 2017, 04:59PM
Weird, that's never been a problem for me. I changed Cyclops and Nightcrawler's skins and they worked fine.

and you did this just adding to the actors, hud, mann. folders? dang, wish i could figure out whats up on my end

I hate to admit it, but I'm actually pretty lazy about it; all I ever changed were the files in the actors folders, so they still had the same HUD icons and everything. But the costumes themselves would change.

From reading some of the other posts, I feel there is a good chance that I'm going to mess up if I try to mod. So I'll try to ask my questions first before doing that:

1: Can you add all of the official characters into the new, updated 2016 PC version of the game? Right now I only have Moon Knight & Colossus.  (I ran a patch that I thought was supposed to add them but nobody else showed up.)

2: Which version of the mod am I supposed to use? There's at least 3 downloads posted:
OfficialChars_1.3.rar - Folders and files - 71.4mb
M.U.A._(ModPack)_v.1.3.Final.rar - An EXE file - 75mb
Official Characters.rar - Folders and files - 101mb

3: Depending on the above question, I just copy and paste the folders / run the exe, and then everything works out fine?
Max characters: 300; characters remaining: 254

Quote from: agent_wolfe on December 07, 2017, 08:53PM
From reading some of the other posts, I feel there is a good chance that I'm going to mess up if I try to mod. So I'll try to ask my questions first before doing that:

1: Can you add all of the official characters into the new, updated 2016 PC version of the game? Right now I only have Moon Knight & Colossus.  (I ran a patch that I thought was supposed to add them but nobody else showed up.)

2: Which version of the mod am I supposed to use? There's at least 3 downloads posted:
OfficialChars_1.3.rar - Folders and files - 71.4mb
M.U.A._(ModPack)_v.1.3.Final.rar - An EXE file - 75mb
Official Characters.rar - Folders and files - 101mb

3: Depending on the above question, I just copy and paste the folders / run the exe, and then everything works out fine?

The executable file you are referring to must be the ZIP file. You just need to run the ZIP file, choose a place on your PC, or even the MUA directory itself, to unzip the files. After you copy and paste the ZIP files into the MUA directory, you go into the heroselect folder. Within this folder there is a PDF file that will guide you through the use of the heroselect program. I use heroselect and for me it works perfectly, but you'll need to do some tricks to make it work if your PC is 64-bit version. The first maneuver is to move the Actvision folder, with the MUA inside it, to the C: \ Program Files disk.

Hey guys!

I had a problem with Black Widow from this pack.  :blackwidow:

Her powers, passives and sounds are OK, but she doesn't fight (only the knockback attack), just grab and punch. She jumps only one time, not twice like the others.

I already installed her boost, but the problems continue.

Quote from: DAMAGED on March 04, 2018, 11:14PM
Hey guys!

Her powers, passives and sounds are OK, but she doesn't fight (only the knockback attack), just grab and punch. She jumps only one time, not twice like the others.

Could it be on a specific outfit slot? Because I have a problem where I can't use Black Widow's first outfit, her powers don't work for me and I don't know the cause. Since her powers work this COULD be entirely different.

Quote from: DAMAGED on March 04, 2018, 11:14PM
Hey guys!

sually this type of problem occurs when there are no edited PKG files for the number of skin used. Check the number of the skin that is in trouble and check if the package / generated / characters folder has any PKG file for the skin number. If it does, decompile the file with the XMLBCUI and verify that the same numbering is in the middle of the code. If it is not, just change and compile