Official Characters 1.3 RELEASED (24.05.2013)

Started by Dark_Mark, June 01, 2009, 08:13AM

Previous topic - Next topic
no, it's not a problem, but be sure to install it before installing any other character, and be sure to install the latest official characters pack, that one is much better

where i change the characters? to include for example venom and the others.?

heroselect in the folder "heroselect" and/or edit the herostat manualy

December 17, 2010, 11:06PM #453 Last Edit: December 17, 2010, 11:26PM by Astor
Thank you very much for this fine mod, it helps justify my stubbornly sticking to the pc as the gaming platform of choice. Could you please tell me how to change the default new characters so that the new characters I want are the ones that are used? I want Hulk, Colossus, Nightcrawler, Captain Marvel and Ronin, getting rid of Nick Fury. But whatever I do the default new characters are Hulk, Moonknight, Captain Marvel and Hawkeye. I already edited the cfg file and still nothing. I don't know what to do with hero select since the file path is always wrong, and even when I select the team I want I get the default one.
Thanks again.

December 19, 2010, 12:35PM #454 Last Edit: December 19, 2010, 02:26PM by Astor
Please, don't be in a rush to answer all at once. I figured out the above but I have a new question now.
When I reach the first save point on the Helicarrier all of the characters I put in are immediately available. Shouldn't Hulk and Nightcrawler be unlocked only after you meet them in game? Or are they supposed to be available right away?

Someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Nightcrawler was immediately playable like you have experienced.  However, I thought that Hulk would not unlock until you finished your "assignments" with David Banner.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

I have the same problem, i can't get rid of nick fury. I want venom, magneto. but they don't show.

after the extracting this mod for example, how do you swap the other charc. in this mod? i mean theres a herostat manually thing or the xmlbcui thing, how do you do those things?

Quote from: blackwidow779 on December 23, 2010, 03:44AM
after the extracting this mod for example, how do you swap the other charc. in this mod? i mean theres a herostat manually thing or the xmlbcui thing, how do you do those things?
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4886.0.html
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

December 31, 2010, 08:54AM #459 Last Edit: December 31, 2010, 09:00AM by RafaC
Hey!I'll download this pack because of Black Widow! Always wanted to play as her! Does she have her Natasha Romanova long hair skin huh?

What about Psylocke!? She's my favourite... do you know if someone has made her Uncanny X-Force colors?

Do you know where to download MUA 1 for PC?  I just have the PS3 version.. but i want t play with those mods!

Quote from: RafaC on December 31, 2010, 08:54AM
Hey!I'll download this pack because of Black Widow! Always wanted to play as her! Does she have her Natasha Romanova long hair skin huh?

What about Psylocke!? She's my favourite... do you know if someone has made her Uncanny X-Force colors?

Do you know where to download MUA 1 for PC?  I just have the PS3 version.. but i want t play with those mods!
Yes Widow's main costume is Natasha with long hair.
Psylocke is not in this pack, but she has her own separate mod. She does not have the Uncanny X-Force costume.
This site does not allow or encourage people to download MUA illegally. You could be banned for this. My advice is to buy the game from online such as Amazon or Ebay, as it isn't too expensive and it is the noble thing to do.

Hi folks I just wanted to Thank all the hardworking modders who contributed to this mod,  I was a member here when MUA first came out. But only posted a few times.

Anyways I was puzzling over why  blackwidow's team bonus' didn't work in this mod so I poked around.
I still had Xmlbcui installed and decompiled the team_bonus.xmlb file, Blackwidow's entrys looked OK so I dug around in the data files, I noticed her talents file was called blackwidowv.engb

so I changed all blackwidow entries in team_bonus.xml to  blackwidowv recompiled it and voila all of her team bonus' now work.

I installed  v 1.1 of the mod so maybe you guys fixed it in 1.2

Sorry if this is known information I did a forum search on the subject and found nothing on it and figured since the files came from this mod it would help others.

i cant install it. the heroselect doesnt work properly.

Hi guys can some1 help me i need to know how and what files need backing up thanks

April 04, 2011, 05:58AM #464 Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 11:06AM by Astor
Any chance on an update to this mod incorporating the new sound sets? Or are the sound sets for the restored characters already present? Or maybe finding someone to record dialogue for the Captain Marvel and Hawkeye simulator missions?