Official Characters 1.3 RELEASED (24.05.2013)

Started by Dark_Mark, June 01, 2009, 08:13AM

Previous topic - Next topic
April 07, 2011, 01:30AM #465 Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 01:35AM by Astor
I found Hawkeyes simulator disc in the Sanctum Sanctorum even though I didn't pick Hawkeye in hero select so it shouldn't be ingame. Can I fix this myself? Delete a file or something?

It's not a bug or anything like that. You'll find sim discs for most official characters, independant of which characters you've selected. Just don't play the sim mission.

April 16, 2011, 06:11AM #467 Last Edit: April 16, 2011, 03:09PM by Frost_Force
 Hey, could you make separate links to the chars in the pack, please?
    Some of them ain't got powers and black widow is like the default man
there's a lot of missing files  :blackwidow:

Quote from: Frost_Force on April 16, 2011, 06:11AM
Hey, could you make separate links to the chars in the pack, please?
    Some of them ain't got powers and black widow is like the default man
there's a lot of missing files  :blackwidow:

no there isnt, this package is complete and all characters work. if you are having issues than you are not installing it correct.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Sorry! I don't know what happens i search for those files and i can't find it  :blink:

wow, those mods are great  :genis:  :blackwidow:  :hawkeye:  :magneto:  :ronin:

hi , just out of intrest is this an "add on" with the game cause i was thinking of adding other mods aswell as just the official characters
many thanks
warmachine :warmachine:

hi!, please help me, i need Next gen Cyplos´s stats... i have cyclops of the next gen pack.... :(

I am having a problem with heroselect. When I have select the characters I want and press Accept Team, this opens up: http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/1253/35589415.png and then when I start the game I only get default characters.
Plz if anyone can help me you can reply and I am using Windows 7  :deadpool: :galactus:

Try going to heroselect/herostat.cfg and change the first line there to the current directory you've got MUA saved to.
If that's not the problem, tell us what happens when you select the default characters, but changing their location in the menu.

May 10, 2011, 02:35PM #476 Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 12:07PM by uchihasaphal13
I went to heroselect/herostat.cfg and changed the first line to the current directory where I have saved MUA but when I try to edit and save it  It says "Access is denied" 

Try running it in administrator :) -G-
Seems so sick to the hypocrite norm, running their boring drill. But we are an elite race of our own, the stoners, junkies and freaks

May 24, 2011, 01:57AM #478 Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 09:00PM by DeSoto
Thanks for the hard work and great mods guys! Really nicely done.

I think I got it installed, but the only issue is that neither Magneto or Sabertooth have any powers. Everyone else works perfectly, so not sure why those two are broken.

hi boys and compliments for the good job. I have unloaded the mod and it is all right everything but the assistant characters don't have powers and the customs they don't have statistics...what must I do??? (PS. I am Italian and I apologize me for the non correct writing)