Official Characters 1.3 RELEASED (24.05.2013)

Started by Dark_Mark, June 01, 2009, 08:13AM

Previous topic - Next topic
The booster adds some files and you dont have to start a new game or modify your current roster. It makes Magneto more balanced on his defensive powers and adds more damage to his shockwaves.
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

PS: compatible with the OC Pack Magneto, not Dark_Mark's newer version.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Quote from: Nowhere Man on January 14, 2012, 03:24PM
PS: compatible with the OC Pack Magneto, not Dark_Mark's newer version.

Really? but in his workbench he posted that his newer version is fully compatible with the OC pack 1.2
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

his is. but he changed the skeleton entries, so my alterations of the melee moves won't work. though you can still use the booster but replace only the powerstyle and talent.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

I install the package but there aren't cyclops and some charecters. I use heroselect but it isn't work -_-

January 21, 2012, 11:52AM #531 Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 12:08PM by deadpools95
I have a problem. I download the official chars and put all files..then, when i run the game i have pre-installed Moon Knight,Hawkeye, Colossus e a character in black ( Hulk? ) , but when  i choose one character pre-installed i can't use the powers of the characters...help?

I've also do a screen

http://i40.tinypic.com/30sbzn7.jpg

Hey everyone, I'm having a bit of trouble with the mod. I downloaded 7z and the mod, but when I use 7z to extract the mod file I always get 3 errors:
"can not open output file [filepath]/Characterselect.exe", the HeroSelect.exe, and the NRcompiler.exe. I've looked through some of the posts but haven't seen a similar issue...any help would be appreciated. Running on Windows 7.

Quote from: dingodoom on November 05, 2011, 05:59PM
Check the file path in herostat.cfg and see if you added an extra \\ at the end of data so it looks like \\data\\ instead of \\data.

I have the very same problem, its isn't working with XMLBCUI or Heroselect, i'm putting correct paths and using Win7 too. So, is there a solution for this already?

March 29, 2012, 05:18PM #534 Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 08:16PM by leohoshi
Quote from: Metallist on October 27, 2011, 02:14AM
I have exactly the same problem. I changed the herostat to fit the correct location of the files, and ran heroselect as administrator. Then I created the roster and at the moment of accepting the team, a new window opened with the message that was posted on the quoted screenshot. If I strike any key, that window closes and heroselect shows a "TEAM ASSEMBLED" text. However when I run MUA with a new game I still get the default extra characters  :hulk_icon: :genis: :hawkeye: :moonk:. I did a clean installation of the mod.

btw is there any post with the original menu locations for the unmodded characters? I figured some locations but not the whole 23 heroes ^^

Also I had the same problem when I tried to extract the files with WinRar. I had to extract the files on another folder and then send them to the MUA folder (just in case anybody needs help with that one)

If anyone could help me I'd be really thankful

Peace.

I'm having the very same problem, i tried the XMLBCUI before and didn't work (have used before in XML2 and worked) then i tried the HeroSelect tool, but isn't working too (with right paths menulocations).. is there any solution for this? it still shows the default characters.

EDIT: problems solved. Solution: downloading from a link in which i don't install the game to play.

Is it possible to make any added Character being part of a team bonus like "X-men" for  :rogue:  :beast:  :kittyp:  :jubilee:  :emmafrost:  :psylocke:  :gambit:  :phoenix: and etc ????

Yes, you can edit the team_bonus.engb file found in the data folder.  There is a limit of 8 characters that can be on the team.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Quote from: fox456 on April 09, 2012, 08:33PM
Yes, you can edit the team_bonus.engb file found in the data folder.  There is a limit of 8 characters that can be on the team.

Thanks very much :D !!!! One more question, How you guys make the character skills? is it a program? is there a Guide? i searched in forum and didin't find any guide for this. :/  what i wanted to do is add Lockheed to Kitty Pryde, and change a little kitty skills to look less like Deadpool, that's what you call a booster right? xD

So i wanted to make a Lockheed, can someone help ?

ideias:
For lookheed i don't know if i can make a pet following her all the time, in the case i can't, maybe some animation of him coming flying and use a firebreath like humantorch ones, and maybe another skill in which lockheed stays in place shooting fireballs like Jean Grey's mini-phoenix. And maybe a singular ultimate with lockheed and Shadowcat.

and  i'd like to change some skills of her, like adding a gun shot skill isntead of throwing a sai, modfting the sword skills, and even erase some.

and modify too some passives, like putting something like a Reflexive Phase (+High% of dodge, 10% first level and increase +5% each level: total: 50%, yeah looks too much but makes sense :/)  (cause i read on marvelcomic site that she had trained herself to reflexive phase in danger situation).

Thats quite alot :) i dont think it will be able to stay with kitty but you could to the mini phoenix thing and change the model to lockhart :) hope this helps:)

As far as people having problems I found a fix for mine. Nothing that technical. I had the problem with the one screen popping up and having only the characters in the official pack. The file path seemed correct except a - between Marvel and Ultimate. I didn't notice that before. Also the hero cfg file had the same problem. Now everything works. I hope this helps somebody.