Official Characters 1.3 RELEASED (24.05.2013)

Started by Dark_Mark, June 01, 2009, 08:13AM

Previous topic - Next topic
if you have the old version of the pack, just take those cyclops skins and use them instead, thats what i did.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Yeah, I'm gonna do that.....but I suppose the black patches don't show up if you use Advanced Lighting that is provided by the high def graphics cards, right?

Really need to upgrade my comp....
CosmoChakra's mods !

Skins of HULK,PUNISHER,LUKE CAGE so far!!!

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3114.0

Quote from: CosmoChakra on June 04, 2009, 12:49PM
Yeah, I'm gonna do that.....but I suppose the black patches don't show up if you use Advanced Lighting that is provided by the high def graphics cards, right?

They work fine under normal lighting for me.
You may freely use and modify my work as long as you give me proper credit - there's no need to ask for my permission.

It's a graphics card thing.  ATI cards are usually the ones with the problems.  The skins must be DXT1 or PS2 format in order to not have these problems.  XML2 PC or XML2 Xbox skins will create black dots.

OK then. If someone can give me the offsets for Cyclops's PS2 models, I'll reskin those instead :P
You may freely use and modify my work as long as you give me proper credit - there's no need to ask for my permission.

But that's weird! I'm using ATI HD3470, but it doesn't show that black patches thing! It works alright here!
What Would You Do... If You Only Had... One More Day?

It doesn't show for me either... But I am using a GeForce 8800 GTX. That's why I suggested making sure the drivers are up to date.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

I tested on GeForce 8 and 9 series, drivers version 185.68 and the skins work fine under any conditions.

Quote from: xlehnsherr on June 05, 2009, 08:41AM
But that's weird! I'm using ATI HD3470, but it doesn't show that black patches thing! It works alright here!

Quote from: Teancum on June 05, 2009, 08:34AMATI cards are usually the ones with the problems.

Newer ATI cards have different chipsets.

Sabertooth has no callout and his name isn't shouted when you select him. Does this pack include the sounds for him or do I have to download that ?

Make sure you installed the pack correctly. A clean install is recommended (this also applies to heroselect!).

Quote from: Teancum on June 05, 2009, 09:39AM
Newer ATI cards have different chipsets.

Yeah, I do have an ATI card....
CosmoChakra's mods !

Skins of HULK,PUNISHER,LUKE CAGE so far!!!

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3114.0

Quote from: Grig 32 on June 06, 2009, 03:18AM
Sabertooth has no callout and his name isn't shouted when you select him. Does this pack include the sounds for him or do I have to download that ?

use the new herostats provided in the pack, his name changed for Sabretooth_hero to just Sabretooth (or the other way around), so like Dark_Mark said reinstall everything and change your old herostats with the new entries (i had to do that with Black Widow who also changed names).
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

June 06, 2009, 07:08PM #43 Last Edit: June 06, 2009, 07:21PM by Grig 32
Oh I did all the installing properly - totally blank and all that. But I'll try the sound change and see how that works

EDIT: Changing the name from Sabretooth to Sabretooth hero worked perfectly :) thanks guys

yo tengo una duda.
Si estan los modelos oficiales de Wii para el captain marvel, black widow, hawkeye, etc... por que no hay para hulk este tipo de skins.

PD: excelente trabajo, quedo genial el  Official Characters