Official Characters 1.3 RELEASED (24.05.2013)

Started by Dark_Mark, June 01, 2009, 08:13AM

Previous topic - Next topic
@Teancum & whiteking:

I've just uploaded the x-voice.zss file that I have used before the Official Characters Mod 1.07.  I'm not sure it has the menu breaks whiteking was referring to, but it does have alot of the individual character announcements as well as several more team bonus announcements.

Thanks Teancum for being willing to update this file for everyone.  Here is the link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WKRHJFYX
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Thank you I'll check that :)

:emmafrost:
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Wow I totally overlooked this topic. Great model Dark_Mark! It saves me some meshes in my list and it looks 324823749823x better than what I could have produced! I'll try to repack it into a setup this week.

July 12, 2009, 08:30AM #108 Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 04:18AM by BLaw
Been a while since I posted, I just want to give my hearty thanks!

Especially Blaw for that awesome Silver Savage skin!
CosmoChakra's mods !

Skins of HULK,PUNISHER,LUKE CAGE so far!!!

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3114.0

Quote from: fox456 on July 10, 2009, 04:18PM
I've just uploaded the x-voice.zss file that I have used before the Official Characters Mod 1.07.  I'm not sure it has the menu breaks whiteking was referring to, but it does have alot of the individual character announcements as well as several more team bonus announcements.

Thanks for uploading! I have merged the contents of all available x_voices into a single file.
Get it HERE

As the changes have nothing to do with Official Characters, this new x_voice will not find its way into the pack until the next revision (if there is one).
You may freely use and modify my work as long as you give me proper credit - there's no need to ask for my permission.

Quote from: BLaw on July 12, 2009, 06:10AM
Wow I totally overlooked this topic. Great model Dark_Mark! It saves me some meshes in my list and it looks 324823749823x better than what I could have produced! I'll try to repack it into a setup this week.

It ain't mine (accidently editted your post with this comment but removed it XD)

I installed this latest version, but since I did, Heroselect no longer works.  I did a clean install of MUA, and then installed only this, and it still doesn't work.  Any ideas?

Quote from: ragincajun on July 15, 2009, 09:41AM
I installed this latest version, but since I did, Heroselect no longer works.  I did a clean install of MUA, and then installed only this, and it still doesn't work.  Any ideas?

Check the pathname in the cfg file. It might be different from your game's pathname.
CosmoChakra's mods !

Skins of HULK,PUNISHER,LUKE CAGE so far!!!

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3114.0

No, the pathname is correct.  I can open Heroselect, select the characters and the locations, but when I hit "Accept Team", it will pause for a minute and then it'll open another window with NRcompiler, which will them move slowly and eventually say that it was compiled successfully.  I'll launch MUA, but the game will crash in that beginning portion where the camera pans across the helicarrier before reaching the characters.

It is in fact something wrong within your herostat.cfg file! I've had that problem before! You're gonna have to go through your herostat.cfg and see where the problem is!!!
What Would You Do... If You Only Had... One More Day?

Quote from: Dark_Mark on July 12, 2009, 10:00AM
Thanks for uploading! I have merged the contents of all available x_voices into a single file.
Get it HERE

As the changes have nothing to do with Official Characters, this new x_voice will not find its way into the pack until the next revision (if there is one).

Thanks Dark_Mark for this update of x_voice!  I use Angel alot in my game and he is not being announced with this latest version.  Could anyone update the x_voice to include Angel being announced by Professor Xavier like he was before?  Has anyone run into other characters not being announced like they were in the past?  [Incidentally, I don't want to speak out of turn, but opakarlo is completing the Crystal mod and this might be a good time to include her announcement in the x_voice file as well....  I'll leave that up to opakarlo!]
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

While on the topic of voices, the sound files, can they be edited somehow?
Life, it's a simple thing; it doesn't shout or scream or even ignore you. No life takes what it gets, it expects that it is fate, it expects that the only thing stopping it's self is its self. But what if, what if the only thing stopping you from becoming you is some-one you love. That's my life...

if i already have hero select can i update the official characters without deleting the characters i already entered

Just backup the files in the heroselect folder (mainly herostat.cfg), and then replace the entries of the characters in this mod for the new ones in herostat.cfg.

Updated the first post with the installer for the pack. It's above the first picture, where it says CLICK HERE. Instructions of the installer are under "Instructions" in the first post.