Official Characters 1.3 RELEASED (24.05.2013)

Started by Dark_Mark, June 01, 2009, 08:13AM

Previous topic - Next topic
can we just add 2 sim missions without taking out the existing and five exclusives for the next gen consoles
Life's a beach, and then you drown.

Every time I see your name on the forum for some reason I keep reading it as "chickenshit".  No offense, just some times I do a double take like wtf? then can't help but laugh at my overtired eyes seeing what they want to see.
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

Quote from: Burning Rage on September 28, 2009, 09:28PM
Every time I see your name on the forum for some reason I keep reading it as "chickenshit".  No offense, just some times I do a double take like wtf? then can't help but laugh at my overtired eyes seeing what they want to see.

lol, now everytime i see it i'll remember that :D
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

lol, sounds like and fonts are small here in the forum sometimes read at the same ways and sometimes when i'm having trouble installing some mods i do blurt out my name :P......anyway back to topic could install additional sim missions keeping the original sim missions?
Life's a beach, and then you drown.

Hey, I was wondering do I need to do herostat thingy for the official pack too? And is there guide somewhere for heroselect use?

Yes there is a guide, in the heroselect folder. It is called HeroSelect_Readme

The Official Pack has the 23 base characters, Moon Knight, Hulk, Hawkeye, and Captain Marvel installed for you. If you want different characters, yes you either have to edit your herostat or use heroselect to do it (heroselect is much easier)

Can I use stuff from the Official Characters mod? Like animations, models and other stuff?

Skeletons are ok to use without permission because we can't create them and so there's no one to ask permission from. Other things such as skins (namely original ones) or new meshes shouldn't be used without permission. Just check the credits at the bottom of the first post to see who made what. If nobody is put down as making something then you should be able to use it.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

I checked the credits, but I want to make sure: For the Sabertooth stuff I have to ask for permission from Dark_Mark and Norrin Radd?

If you want to use Sabretooth's mannequin and Original skin, yes.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

October 07, 2009, 05:45AM #145 Last Edit: October 07, 2009, 05:59AM by The Iron Power of Spider-Man
Okay then, I ask permission. If one of them say no, then I change it :D

Hey guys, any chance of individual downloads?
70mb's is rather heavy when you're on dialup...
Plus this way people could just get the character they want rather then all of them, I never was much for the grounded characters, if it can't fly, teleport or slide, I don't want it. ;)

You can pick your characters from that and I doubt anyone cares to create single downloads as you must download this for any other mod to work.

It wouldnt be a terrible idea to make individual downloads and i can totally relate with the dial up thing, its pretty hard and i never want to go back to it. But most modders really dont have time to take the time to sit down and separate these mods, and other modders may not like the idea of the characters being split up.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Dark Mark has Venom,Magneto and Hulk mods which are the same as the Official characters versions except for a couple of skins.
You can find these in the Character mod catalog : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=399.0