Official Characters 1.3 RELEASED (24.05.2013)

Started by Dark_Mark, June 01, 2009, 08:13AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Sweet, now all I need are Moon Knight, Dr.Doom and Captain Marvel, hopefully somebody will make individual dl's of those someday, thanks guys.

Why not just use heroselect or get their herostats to put them in. Otherwise you may never ever get to use them as very doubtfully people will create their individual mods.

Because then I'd have to download the whole pack, and as I've said, not something I can do.
Especially considering the connection tends to break at times which really sucks, waiting for 4 hours is durable, but waiting for 3 hours and 59 minutes and then your connection breaks and you have to start over again...well...it makes me want to kill things, and not in a good way.

Thanks m8, no worries, I'll get them eventually.
btw. Moon Knight, Dr.Doom, Magneto, Venom, NightCrawler and Captain Marvel are the only ones that can fly/swing/teleport from that lot, right?

He can't fly?Seriously, say's he can fly on ComicVine...

I quote from Marvel wikia: "Glider Cloak: Although Spector cannot fly, he can spread his cloak and slow his descent from great heights. To a slight extent he can steer his fall. Because it must be flexible, the cloak is not armored. du Champ created the cloak.". As far as I know, he can't fly in the game.

Well...damn.
Guess I only need Dr.Doom and Captain Marvel now, at least my list got shorter...yay...

October 10, 2009, 03:12PM #159 Last Edit: October 10, 2009, 03:16PM by The Iron Power of Spider-Man
Hooray! I'm happy for you! Kiddin' aside, I hope I helped you

You did, thank you.
Sure is a shame though, MoonKnight looks really cool, they should have at least made him glide or as it's also known "fall down with style".
Since I'm already bugging you, do Doom and C.Marvel come with a full set of powers, that is to say, do they have the same number of powers as the rest of the characters or are they like Deadpool was in XML2?

No, they are fully done. And great to play as (especially Captain Marvel for me).
Oh, and if there is anything else, you can still "bug" me :D

Fair enough, get ready:
1.Do Doom and Marvel run or do they have that odd glide thing like Magneto, Ms.Marvel and Dr.Strange?
2.Is that the Stark armor from Civil Wars in your avatar?
3.What is the capital of Independent State of Papua New Guinea?
4.Does Doom come with different skins or is he like Silver Surfer?Because I don't think I've ever seen a "different" Dr.Doom...
5.How big do you think the final release of this mod will be?

1. they run
2. yes it is
3. no clue
4. yes, he has different skins
5. this is the majority of this release. anything that gets added to it will probably be pretty minor

Quote from: ragincajun on October 10, 2009, 03:55PM
anything that gets added to it will probably be pretty minor

I don't think so...
MUA2 characters with "official" animations/effects will probably be added to this pack.