Official Characters 1.3 RELEASED (24.05.2013)

Started by Dark_Mark, June 01, 2009, 08:13AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Thank you, so if individual downloads are out, can I at least request a 4shared.com mirror?It's the most stable service for me.
Wait what, the MUA2 will be added?I thought you guys couldn't do that considering MUA2 runs a different engine...or something like that?

Quote from: Nox on October 10, 2009, 04:13PM
Thank you, so if individual downloads are out, can I at least request a 4shared.com mirror?It's the most stable service for me.
Wait what, the MUA2 will be added?I thought you guys couldn't do that considering MUA2 runs a different engine...or something like that?

The PS3/XBOX360 versions are using a new engine. The Wii/PS2 version is still fairly similar to the one in MUA1 without the advanced lighting.

Let's just port the entire game then. ;)
Or...we could just do the simple thing and use that thing which I'm not allowed to mention that can let you play ps2 games on the PC but I'm not mentioning it at all.
Guess I should download this then, hopefully somebody will get a 4shared mirror.

Hey everyone, so I just stumbled upon this mod and downloaded everything from scratch, following all instructions. Then when I boot up the game from Heroselect using the Default choice to see if it works properly, everything is screwed up. Almost all of the added characters (like Hawkeye) are invisible in the team selection. When I select them for my team, it boots me back to the desktop, saying that the game is not working properly. The game works fine without the mod, tho. Any help?

You need to select the characters you want in the Heroselect. I had this once back, it was fixed by doing so.

Ok, so I just did that and now only Colossus and Moon Knight are visible. Everyone else is still invisible.

Do you mean invisible like there are fully black kinda statues in their place or that there is nothing ?

They are completely invisible, not just those black statues that appear when they are locked. All I can see is their names and shadows against the wall. I'd take a pic to clarify, but its just showing up as a giant black block when i printscreen and paste to Paint.

Did you add all the files to where you installed Marvel ultimate alliance ? Have you added the characters herostats into the herostat.cfg within the heroselect folder ? Did you select the characters you wanted to use when you open heroselect ?
You might also want to read the heroselect_readme.

Well, I figured out the problem. Apparently I was supposed to take all the folders out of the "Official Characters" folder that I extracted to the MUA directory and then allow them to replace the old folders already in the directory. Now, however, I used heroselect to fill out my own roster but when I went into the game it gave me the "Default" roster instead. (including Hulk, Moon Knight, Captain Marvel, and Hawkeye)

Guys, I have a problem. Launch MUA when I do I get the following message: "An unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will be shut down immediately.

File not found."

In the end of this message(details) i read:

"When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the machine rather tha begin handled byt this dialog"

How can i do??

PLease help me T_T

Has anyone encountered the following dialogue (actually, it's just one statement) when using Captain Marvel?  The voice is that of a female, who periodically says:

"I would need to recharge before I could do that."

I've noticed this ever since I began using him months ago, but it still persists.  Is there something I can do to remove it?
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

If I'm right is Black Widow's voice. The only way to fix it is deleting that file form Captain Marvel sounds file. If you give some time I can remove it for you.
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

That would be great -- let me know when you are able to remove it.  Do you think there is a different file for Captain Marvel that is supposed to be in its place?
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

The woman voice is a quote that he say when he doesn't have enough energy for his powers, and he should have at least one more quote for that command, so, yes, I must be able to change it. If he doesn't have a sound for that, I'll see what can I do. I'll sent you a pm when I finish.
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5