Official Characters 1.3 RELEASED (24.05.2013)

Started by Dark_Mark, June 01, 2009, 08:13AM

Previous topic - Next topic

i still can't find any simulator disc from the official characters :S

Previously I installed Jean Grey MUA2, DarkPhoenix, Surge and Firestar. This morning I tried installing the official pack and then tried using HeroSelect. I already added them to the .cfg file (both name, name+stat) before eof. And I also added them through HeroSelect.

But when I wanted to use a team, it processed really long and was like not responding (a dos like window pop up behind). After it finished I tried running the game but still the official default characters.

Later I tried just adding a few characters and Jean. It quickly assembled the team but still the same default team.

What am I doing wrong here? I'm using windows XP btw.

Did you make sure the directory is right in the heroselect files and program? Like C:\\Program files\\etc (in one of those files)

December 04, 2009, 05:52AM #214 Last Edit: December 04, 2009, 08:25PM by Nahymt
My MUA is installed in it's the default path (C:\\Program files\etc). Anything else that could be wrong?

EDIT : Already solved the problem, I pasted the herostat for dark phoenix with some extra space characters and it showed up weird on the herostat so I removed it and now everything works well. Just have to figure out the best order to place all those caracters ^^;;;

hey i have marvel ultimate alliance and i want to switch chars with heroselect but theres a problem when i want launch the game it dont starts ...what can i doo pls neeed help if you know what to doo

...and sry for my english im from germany  :venom: :venom:

Nachdem du dein Team Ausgewaehlt hast, was sagt der button? Er sollte 'team assembled' sagen und dan kannst du gleich starten. Bitte guck noch mal ob der pfad von deiner exe richtig ist und auch in herostat.cfg

Entschuldigung fuers schlechte Deutsch :D

December 08, 2009, 09:08AM #217 Last Edit: December 09, 2009, 06:27PM by Superhiepsi
So, nobody knows how to unlock cyke's and widow's 4th costume?

Also, what teams does Widow belong to? She doesn't count towards Agents of SHIELD or femmes fatales... so, does she have ANY team bonuses at all?

Finally... where are Torch and Iceman's CDs? Were they removed to make way for the new ones?

Thanks!

Quote from: Superhiepsi on December 08, 2009, 09:08AM
So, nobody knows how to unlock cyke's and widow's 4th costume?

I do.... Da cheat code. Press Up, Down, Up, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, Up, Down, Enter at the character select screen or the main menu for all costumes to every character. That's all for now.

hi Guys, i have a big problem...

In the murderworld, at the big top: i found kelly senator, and i hit the enter to speak with him... its not work....okay....i go to fight jean grey and i talk with her.... its not work....i stand stil in the middle and fuck dont happen anything....what is this...??? pls help...

I reinstall mua...and after i dont install this fucking (really) good mod.. and in murderworld dont have any problem...i kill arcade...and after in mephisto realm i install this mod... its work...but i cant load my game in mephisto's realm...i uninstall the game and i wait for help!!

( sorry for my  bad english.. im hungarian )

And please help

Your bad english is okay, but I don't like your bad language. And anyways, look in this large topic. It'll say it somewhere.

I keep getting a message that says can not open output file.

I'm having a few different problems with this:

-Many characters I've selected don't show up at all in the select screen, other than their name-- just an invisible spot. If selected, they crash the game.
-Heroselect does not properly generate herostat.engb. Instead it makes a whole bunch of files named Dataherostat.(extension) in the main directory, rather than the data directory, which I must then rename and overwrite manually. Once this is done, I arrive back at problem #1.

Quote from: Troika on January 19, 2010, 11:14AM
I'm having a few different problems with this:

-Many characters I've selected don't show up at all in the select screen, other than their name-- just an invisible spot. If selected, they crash the game.
-Heroselect does not properly generate herostat.engb. Instead it makes a whole bunch of files named Dataherostat.(extension) in the main directory, rather than the data directory, which I must then rename and overwrite manually. Once this is done, I arrive back at problem #1.

That's weird, I've never had that problem. Re-isntall the game and the mods, be sure to copy all the files in the correct folder, maybe that's the problem.
For some unknown reason Heroselect never worked properly for me so I always install the mods with the traditional process.
Try that and see if works.
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

What to do????? At me at code introduction, health on zero goes