Official Characters 1.3 RELEASED (24.05.2013)

Started by Dark_Mark, June 01, 2009, 08:13AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I'm not being able to download the pack through either mediafire or rapidshare. is it just me?
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Quote from: Nowhere Man on March 04, 2010, 11:23AM
I'm not being able to download the pack through either mediafire or rapidshare. is it just me?

The link for mediafire works for me, but the other link  isn't working, it re-directs to the main page of rapidshare.
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

the mediafire link works, but when you try to start the download it never starts

That's weird.
I was able to download the pack from mediafire without any problem.

EDIT. maybe mediafire is currently locked/not available on your country or something like that, sometimes it happen to me. Try later :)
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

ok, it worked on internet explorer, wasn't working on google chrome.

I downloaded this, but it would only work if i removed the heroselect files.....but now i have the base set up of hawkeye, hulk, etc. on my beginning team.

So now I am manually downloading hero select, but this information confused me

"After you have these items, do the following:
• Paste the files (make sure to backup what you will be overwriting) from the \menus directory located inside the directory where you unzipped HeroSelect to \Activision\Marvel – Ultimate Alliance\ui\menus\ (or similar for your machine). This is a very important step! If you skip this step, you will not be able to have 27 characters. The files allocate certain locations for the character menu"

If I place heroselect folder containing the "heroselect read me","herostat.cfg", herolist, passvalues, characterselect, heroselect, and nrcompiler in the \Activision\Marvel - Ultimate Alliance\ area, what do i need to do next?
-------

Dude!

Hey guys!

I just finished a game with this mod and I noticed a few bugs or something. Hope this helps in improving the mod.

First off I have finished this game before unmodded. So I have unlocked all characters and at least have 2 or more outfits available for each character, including the fourth.

Also, This is the only mod I've used, including the previous version as the first. Everything I've unlocked carried over the modded game.

Now for the recent playthrough, I've modified the character roster. I've picked every official characters in their respective positions with a few changes:
1. Cyclops in place of Hawkeye
2. Sabretooth for Moonknight
3. Colossus for Hulk
4. Magneto for Captain Marvel
5. Nightcrawler for Daredevil

I played through normal difficulty with Cyclops, Sabretooth, Magneto and Iceman for my team. I used Iceman to pick all the skill and attribute bonuses. I've also turned off everyone's auto-spend and auto-equip. Now here are some of the issues I found.

1. I couldn't find the Human Torch sim disc in the left side of the T-Intersection right after the first dialogue with Galactus. I was pretty sure it'd be there, I even double checked a guide. I also have 2 other sim discs missing in the list but I just might've missed them,.I'm not sure whose they are yet. All in all I have three missing, one above Piledriver, one above Dragonman, and one above Hawkeye.

2. After finishing the game with the team I mentioned I changed the roster to Storm, Human Torch, Thor, and Iceman still in his Bobby Drake skin and then saved in Doomstark without going through the sim disc missions. Then I went to heroselect to change back to the default set up. Afterwards I loaded the last Doomstark save. Iceman changed back to his first skin. Then I checked his skills. All his skills got reset into 25 points, undistributed. His blue skill point is also missing. I then checked the other character's stats. Others also have missing blue skill points. There are some who have theirs moved (Mister Fantastic's went to his pinball move) while others have more than one (Invisible Woman has three, Luke Cage has seven). There are some who have their points distributed even though the auto-spend is turned off and even without using them once (Luke Cage and Wolverine). I then tried to revert to the last roster I used. Sabretooth and Cyclops' previous skills and skin setup remained while Magneto turned out just like Iceman, skills and skin reset. But Magneto still had his blue skill point.

3. At one time in the middle of the game I checked on Luke Cage's stats and I saw his three skins locked. I didn't really mind it at all so I forgot the conditions of the game during that time. Now though he got all his skins back.

Hope this information helps.

Great job men there are fantastic +10 !!

1. Dark_Mark replaced some default missions with new ones.

2. Everytime a hero has been replaced in the herostat, you definetely need to start a new game for changes to take FULL effect.

3. See 2, I think. A bit vague though, was this after the setting heroselect to default thing?

ow men! u guys r so lucky to play mua with  those mods. all i really need right now is the game itself but its so hard for me to buy that game right now. :toad:

Quote from: blackwidow779 on March 15, 2010, 10:05PM
ow men! u guys r so lucky to play mua with  those mods. all i really need right now is the game itself but its so hard for me to buy that game right now. :toad:

Tried eBay?

just curious,if i hav the mua game some day and iwant this official character mod. do i still need to back up the file? i mean will there be any problem while iam installing the mod after i installed the game? i'm just really curious. :wbane:

Quote from: blackwidow779 on March 15, 2010, 10:36PM
just curious,if i hav the mua game some day and iwant this official character mod. do i still need to back up the file? i mean will there be any problem while iam installing the mod after i installed the game? i'm just really curious. :wbane:

If there is a problem with it, it'll be something to do with not putting the files in properly or not knowing how to work heroselect.
The mod itself is perfect.

Quote from: colossusjames on March 05, 2010, 05:33AM
I downloaded this, but it would only work if i removed the heroselect files.....but now i have the base set up of hawkeye, hulk, etc. on my beginning team.

So now I am manually downloading hero select, but this information confused me

"After you have these items, do the following:
• Paste the files (make sure to backup what you will be overwriting) from the \menus directory located inside the directory where you unzipped HeroSelect to \Activision\Marvel – Ultimate Alliance\ui\menus\ (or similar for your machine). This is a very important step! If you skip this step, you will not be able to have 27 characters. The files allocate certain locations for the character menu"

If I place heroselect folder containing the "heroselect read me","herostat.cfg", herolist, passvalues, characterselect, heroselect, and nrcompiler in the \Activision\Marvel - Ultimate Alliance\ area, what do i need to do next?
-------

Dude!

can someone tell me what is cyclops :cyclops:, black widow :blackwidow:, and venoms  :venom: xtreme attacks called and what do they do? thank u.