Official Characters 1.3 RELEASED (24.05.2013)

Started by Dark_Mark, June 01, 2009, 08:13AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I don't have finished the game yet, but, where to get the Hulk comic mission?

Sweet, I ran the program as an admin and it worked, however when I did the herostat.engb thing on the compiler, I hit accept and got an error message.

status failure: code 3001

What did I do wrong? I thought I was doing it right for once lol.

Hold on, seeing as these characters are actually in the default code, as their names pop up in heroselect. Maybe my problem is with heroselect?

When I make my changes and press accept, I get a message saying something about the NRcompiler not found or something? But I do see the icon for the NRcompiler in the folder. I tried double clicking it, but apparently thats not how you're supposed to use it, so maybe I'm using heroselect or the NRcompiler wrong.

Can anyone help me out? This has been bugging me for days. Many thanks in advance btw.

Quote from: Colossus on May 09, 2010, 07:34PM
I don't have finished the game yet, but, where to get the Hulk comic mission?

recommend the ''all simulator disc'' cheat here ^^. If you dont want to have all of them then just dont save after using the cheat^^. Its the whole point of simulator discs, you dont know where they are :O

Quote from: tymaca321 on May 10, 2010, 07:56AM
recommend the ''all simulator disc'' cheat here ^^. If you dont want to have all of them then just dont save after using the cheat^^. Its the whole point of simulator discs, you dont know where they are :O

What is this "all simulator disc" cheat you speak of and how does one activate it?

May 10, 2010, 01:38PM #320 Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 01:44PM by Colossus
Quote from: tymaca321 on May 10, 2010, 07:56AM

But it can be obtained trough the game?, or can be played with cheat only?
I'm interested in restore the Hulk the way that Raven originally planned, if the mission is only accesible by cheats, I'm not interested.

There's somethings wrong with Nightcrawler's costume passives talent files. Unliked in here http://www.gamefaqs.com/xbox360/932586-marvel-ultimate-alliance/faqs/45567. Somethings messed up & different w/ him. Known:
Astonishing: 2 passives
AoA: non
Ultimate: OK, but there's something different
Classic: Unknown
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

Quote from: SlackerMan on May 10, 2010, 11:30AM
What is this "all simulator disc" cheat you speak of and how does one activate it?

Its called a cheat and you can activate it by using google :P

Oh and as for NC. It doenst really matter (to me at least) passives can never be bad :P

May 19, 2010, 01:01AM #323 Last Edit: May 19, 2010, 05:02AM by dantivirus
I have an odd problem. I used the file with no issues to add Magneto, Doom, and Cyclops but I have one issue now and I cannot figure out why it's happening or how to fix it. None of my flyers can fly now they all double jump. None of them.

Anyone have any ideas why this is happening and how to fix it?

Well I used hero select and selected default and assembled my team. Launched the game and the default roster works. The fliers can fly. I exit the game and try again replacing Luke Cage, Blade, and Elektra with Magneto, Dr. Doom, and Cyclops. Left the roster at their default locations. Started the game. My three new characters are there and work but none of my fliers fly, they only double jump.

This is very odd and for the life of me, I cannot figure out why.

You must start a new game any time you install any mods or change any characters.  If you have already beaten the game once, you must select "Use Default Stats" when starting a new game.

The game doesn't read the coding programed inside to make the characters fly - the coding won't be read until, as Tea said, the game reloads the default settings

I am having a recurring problem with this mod and am wondering if anyone can help me out with it.  I have installed the mod on 2 seperate computers and each time I have done it when I get the Blade and Ghost Rider comic mission discs they are replaced by the Captain America Simulation.  I also found the sim disc on the 2nd floor of Dr. Strange's mansion and it again pulled up the Capt. America mission.

I guess my question are: Has anyone had a similar problem?  If so what were you able to do to correct it?  And is there a way to manually select which simulator missions are in the game?  In other words can I correct this without having to re-install the game on my machine and re-install the mod again?  Any help would be greatly appreciated?

When you replace a character that had a sim disc you get a generic sim disc.  The simulator for those characters you replaced won't work.

I still have Blade and Ghost Rider in my active roster, so the sim disc should still work.  Plus, when I do remove characters, upon finding their sim disc it does not default only to the Captain America simulation.

okay, so i  finally bought my own mua game  on ebay but i'm still waiting to arrive. so in the mean time came somebody give me a help or an advise on about downloading,installing,heroselect etc. before i install the game. i just dont want to have any mistake and error while installing the mod and others things cuz i'm not much a computer expert,so any advise .tnxs