(04/17/12) UPDATED! Nowhere Man's releases (Colossus, Gambit, Rogue)

Started by Nowhere Man, August 04, 2009, 02:23PM

Previous topic - Next topic
i have encountered an error in the latest version of the phoenix mod. when i try to spawn phoenix gaurdian things, they don't spawn XP.

Great balances and boosters Nowhere Man.  If you don't mind me asking how did you fix deadpool's teleport attack?  Because I would like to do the same to nightcrawler since he has the same move.

Quote from: Deedooo on October 20, 2010, 08:40PM
i have encountered an error in the latest version of the phoenix mod. when i try to spawn phoenix gaurdian things, they don't spawn XP.
Strange, I don't have that problem. Either way I reuploaded the booster, so try the new link and let me know if it works now.

Quote from: Sazandra125 on October 22, 2010, 03:32PM
Great balances and boosters Nowhere Man.  If you don't mind me asking how did you fix deadpool's teleport attack?  Because I would like to do the same to nightcrawler since he has the same move.
Thanks! Balance is something I always try to achieve. Hate under or overpowered characters or powers. 8 powers, all of them useful according to your strategy, that's my main goal. About DP and NC, the powers are exactly the same, so my suggestion is that you check the powerstyle and talentfile for this power in my fix and do exactly the same, except of course with nightcrawler's sound, effects and anims.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Could you be a little more specific with what I should look at?  It seems that very little has been altered.  Also Nowhere Man I have noticed that you like giving people speed boosts.  There is a little bug in which these boosted characters can't block unless you hold block then press a direction.  But if you put in the text bellow in the speed boost text it should be fixed.  Just to let you know for future speed buffs.  Keep up the good work.
      chain {
      action = blocking ;
      result = blocking ;
      }

here's what you have to check:

trigger {
      arc = 30 ;
      damage = %dead_p3_dmg ;
      damagescale = none ;
      damagetype = dmg_teleport ;
      maxrange = 72 ;
      name = radial ;
      time = 0.32 ;
      victimeventtag = 101 ;
      }

trigger {
      life = %dead_p3_stn_lif ;
      name = powerup ;
      shared_tag = shared_stunned ;
      tag = 101 ;
      time = -1 ;
      }

after that just set a stun time in the talent file. piece of cake.

and thanks of the blocking info. I NEVER block, so I didn't know. I'm just an offensive player I guess LOL.

@Deedooo - so, are the spawns working now?

Thanks for the tip, Nightcrawler gets his justice this day.  And you're welcome for the blocking tip you should be able to fix it with the code I gave you for your future upgrades.

Looks  more tremendous! Thanks!!! i have a question: is it possible to make a booster for Rogue that she could use powers of all mutants in her Power Recall? It would be cool!!!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

you mean all the 300+ mutants that exist now or the 8 million+ from b4 the M day? LOL

I think she/he means all the mutants in XML, XML2 and MUA :P

no! only X-MEN and Brotherhood! not all mutants!

Well, I will be now more exact

Why you don't do a mod for Black Bolt?!

Tenho certeza que vc iria fazer muito sucesso com o personagem!!! Ele tem uns poderes legais (controla eletrons, super grito, campo de força, etc...)

Heim, cara e como que eu posso transformar o poder de intangibilidade da shadowcat em um poder de tempo? Pq pra mim ela é muito forte!!! Eu queria fazer um bost pra ela.

Abraço.

P.S.: E a gente nunca fez a comunidade no orkut! É jogo duro... naum tenho muito tempo... trabalho muito.
BIZZZZZZZZZARO!!!

Hehehehehe, eu também!!!
Cara, a gente tem que se unir e fazer uma comunidade em português!!!!!
Muuuuita gente naum manja de inglês!!!!!
E se todo mundo ajudar dá tempo pra todos!!!
BIZZZZZZZZZARO!!!