Heart of Ice - The Total Iceman Addon Package! REUPLOADED

Started by BLaw, August 08, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic

August 14, 2009, 10:13AM #16 Last Edit: August 14, 2009, 12:57PM by BLaw
Heart of Ice has been released! A version with PS2 models will follow next week.

See first post.

Sweet!  Looking forward to the PS2 version!

Just tried it and love it BLaw!  This is the way Iceman should have been originally in MUA.

Are you gonna make a mannequin for the Booster pack {X-Men Skin Mannequin} PS: I Played this booster pack its awesome.

Nah, I'll leave the mannequin that way. It displays his full potential as Iceman.

ok, and why doesnt the bobby drake skin have the ''icy'' effect can he atleast have the icy effect when he is in his ice form.

the ice aura is missing when using the bobby drake skin. im talking about when iceman walks theres an effect

I cant use it because I didn't put marvel ultimate alliance, in program files, when you think about it its kind of dumb. You should have the option were to put it.

Quote from: djsioadjs on August 15, 2009, 07:01PM
the ice aura is missing when using the bobby drake skin. im talking about when iceman walks theres an effect

I did not touch any effects regarding the Human skins. They all should have the cold effect.

Its hard to move the files because its an exe. I don't see any way to change the file path, to were my marvel ultimate alliance folder is.

I don't think you get what TC is saying:

If it's not your MUA path, then the EXE will create it no matter what. All you then need to do is move those files and folders over to your MUA folder.