Marvelfan12345's Releases: Thor Booster!!! (w/new Simulator Mission)

Started by marvelfan12345, August 13, 2009, 12:18PM

Previous topic - Next topic
It's just a suggestion, these wings are awesome, don't get me wrong, but those are bigger, gives the really powerful Phoenix effect :)

No, it's not, it's actually the Outer Hull level in the Shi'ar galaxy, when you reach the end, just fly a bit down and then you can fly in the galaxy, kind of a bug/glitch

right there, and then just fly freely in the galaxy and over the ship

I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

Nice idea. Anyway I'll try the wings in a second. I would love if she could fly with giant wings.

Where/Who from are those wings anyway?

I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

The wings in this booster are based of her Phoenix Rage power.

Also the wings are part of the huge pulse so whenever she flies you would see the pulse.

Damn.

Well, the ones you used first still kick ass.

Thanks for trying

how about using the wings from darkphoenixs extreme they come alone

Hmm I can try that. I'll try them and post a pic. If they work I'll ask Matt710 for permission.

cool or maybe u can use the wings from marvel girl's flight from xml2

Those wings don't work in MUA otherwise they would be my first choice.

I would take a pic of the DP wings but they keep flashing. Her actual wings don't show but flashes of them appear all over the screen.

There was some problems and stuff so she had to be removed

Jean looks great! You brought her justice. Thanks for making this.