Whiteking's releases - Skins (UPDATED: Emma Frost & Namor Phoenix 5)

Started by whiteking, September 28, 2009, 11:40PM

Previous topic - Next topic

October 19, 2009, 11:38AM #31 Last Edit: October 19, 2009, 11:50AM by Norrin Radd
Don't worry whiteking, I am not offended. I would think that some modders may feel uneasy however if you change some of the files of the mod without asking or crediting. It is similar to a booster (some may disagree), perhaps not for the voice file change, but the _m file change, since some of the files within were modified and some were left intact. I don't think you should delete the sounds from the pack, but if any of the files were modified from mods, I believe credit for the modder would be good (like you have done in your edited post). Also, perhaps version number or date of the mod when they were modified since any update to the mod may need a new update to these _m voice files.

Quote from: Norrin Radd on October 19, 2009, 11:38AM
Don't worry whiteking, I am not offended. I would think that some modders may feel uneasy however if you change some of the files of the mod without asking or crediting. It is similar to a booster (some may disagree), perhaps not for the voice file change, but the _m file change, since some of the files within were modified and some were left intact. I don't think you should delete the sounds from the pack, but if any of the files were modified from mods, I believe credit for the modder would be good (like you have done in your edited post). Also, perhaps version number or date of the mod when they were modified since any update to the mod may need a new update to these _m voice files.

Thanks, It just that when I downloaded the mod, she had the same voice of Scarlet Wich, and I already had Wanda in my game, so when I learned how to make new sound sets, Polaris was one of my first updates. I released the new sounds because some people wanted a new voice for Polaris, for the same reason that I wanted. I'm glad that you let me update her sounds, and don't worry I'll never forget to ask again for permission, even if the update is small :)

And the sounds are based on the old version of your mod (prior version 2.0), so if you left the sounds intact, they should work on the new version as well.
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Hey whiteking...fyi, I did include your new soundset in v1.1 of Lady Deathstrike

October 19, 2009, 05:22PM #34 Last Edit: October 19, 2009, 05:33PM by whiteking
Quote from: ragincajun on October 19, 2009, 05:10PM
Hey whiteking...fyi, I did include your new soundset in v1.1 of Lady Deathstrike

Oh, my bad. I'm sorry then ^_^
I was not sure, so i included them in the mini-pack, lol. But know you know it people, the sounds included in the pack are the same that ragincajun included in his mod.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Not a problem.  Better that they're on at two places than none  :)

Love the sound update! I always noticed the Thor extreme sound bug.

do you mind if i include your new thor sounds in my thor booster?

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on October 21, 2009, 01:15PM
Love the sound update! I always noticed the Thor extreme sound bug.

Thanks, yeah it was annoying that the mighty god of thunder did not say anything during his xtreme, lol.

Quote from: deedooo on October 21, 2009, 04:09PM
do you mind if i include your new thor sounds in my thor booster?

Yes you can, with the proper credit of course :)
Phoenix Endsong #5

I'm curious about Thor's extreme.  He doesn't say anything when he uses that power in the original game, right?  If so, where did you find the "Wrath of the Gods" statement for him to say?
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Quote from: fox456 on October 21, 2009, 04:57PM
I'm curious about Thor's extreme.  He doesn't say anything when he uses that power in the original game, right?  If so, where did you find the "Wrath of the Gods" statement for him to say?

It was already in his file, the thing is that something was wrong with the hash (unique number of the file) and the name of the sound, so the game didn't recognize it. Same with the other sounds. So I fixed the hashes and the sounds now work.
Phoenix Endsong #5

That is so cool.  I don't know how you figured out the codes and knew the necessary sounds were already there, but I'm glad you did.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Quote from: fox456 on October 21, 2009, 05:31PM
That is so cool.  I don't know how you figured out the codes and knew the necessary sounds were already there, but I'm glad you did.

I just use the zsmeditor, you can hear the sounds there, that's how I find that he already has those sounds. And Matt710 told me that maybe the hashes were wrong so I changed those values and it worked! lol. That was my lucky day :)
Phoenix Endsong #5

October 30, 2009, 08:21PM #44 Last Edit: March 10, 2010, 05:22PM by whiteking
 :spiderwoman: -Agent of Shield- Download HERE

Small fix, Blaw provide me her PS2 skin and I recolored her eyes and lips, I also changed the color of her hair and some shadows.

All of my skins are PS2 so they should work on both MUA and XML2

Just for fun :D
Download HERE
This pack contains this huds and a new update for Storm's voice sounds, and yes, I'm working on Modern Wanda ;)

Original post:
Updated first page, Happy Halloween :)
Phoenix Endsong #5