Marvelfan12345's Releases: Gambit Booster Released

Started by MarvelFan12345, October 03, 2009, 05:49PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marvelfan12345 thanks for helping me on the charging objects thing!!! It worked!! Now i have another problem... I clicked on the link to get the icons for Gambit but the link doesn't seem to work. It takes me on the mediafire page but downloading doesn't start.  Any help on this one??   :gambit:

Do you have internet security, or get a new type/brand of security?  Because sometimes mediafire fire won't work well if you have a certain type of internet security brand.  For me I have one of those securities, so when I want to download mods, I have to use another browser.  I usually use internet explorer, but when I download mods I use safari from apple because it doesn't work against my internet security.
MY deviantART account: http://blacklynxkuroi.deviantart.com/

The link does work for me so it must be something on your end. Try again in a little while. That usually works for me.

December 08, 2010, 12:09PM #229 Last Edit: December 08, 2010, 12:25PM by Dark Phoenix
thank you very much for gambit's booster! now he's very powerful, including that i have his MUA2 skin! it makes it complete now if you ask me. (No intention to be rude or anything)

I was finally able to download this, and I LOVE this booster!  Funny thing though, I was using iceman, scarlet witch, your gambit booster, and nowhereman's rogue, and all of a sudden, Gambit had rogue's icon's..........

Thanks guys. And I have that glitch too (it occurs with Gambit and Rogue). I'm not sure why but perhaps Deedooo used the same base for them which could be the problem.

Yeah I think looked at it in a hex editor and saw that they both said drstr_icons.png, so I think that they weren't hex edited.  I wonder if that will hapen with Dr strange also?  Either way great job with the booster MarvelFan12345 and great job with the icons deedooo!

hi

phoenix from MUA2 seems great, but she has absolutely no powers and no passives for any of her costumes, i'm using almost exclusively custom characters w/ heroselect and not sure if a confliction is possible with that. everyone else looks to be working fine.

i've been out of the grind for a long time with this game, anyone know if there's a usual cause for this type of thing happening?

DId you install the Official Characters Mod and start a new game with default stats. That is often the problem.

yeah, i did install the official characters mod, and using some of them.

as for starting a game with default stats, i think the answer would be yes. That's the question it asks you at the beginning, with the other option being starting from previously saved data, right?

no, you have to start a new game with default stats.

Quote from: Jean_Grey_Phoenix on December 29, 2010, 05:13PM
no, you have to start a new game with default stats.

yea, i definitely did, was just making sure that was the question he's referring when he said "default stats" (at beginning when it asks start default or from a save).

just figured out apparently it must be from replacing one of the main 4 (wolvie, cap, spidey, thor) because i believe cable replaces one of them, and i found out he also has no powers and passives. But the FAQ made it sound like there shouldn't be a problem with that:

"This happens when you replace Spider-Man, Captain America, Thor or Wolverine in the Herostat. To choose who you wish to start with, decompile the Charinfo.xmlb file (found in the Data folder) with XMLBCUI, find the entries for those four aforementioned characters and, if you have replaced any of them, change the names to any character you want (as long as the character is in the Herostat and the name matches the "name" line in the Herostat) then recompile it and you are good to go!"

"Alternatively you can download a completed savefile (from here for example). This will allow you to start a new game with the ability to select your characters when you start the game. Just place it in Documents/Activision/Marvel Ultimate Alliance/Save and you're done"/

i did the alternative, but it would seem like you should really do both i guess?

I did it with XMLB and I just changed the names and it worked like a charm for me, so maybe something just isnt working for you

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS