Marvelfan12345's Releases: Gambit Booster Released

Started by MarvelFan12345, October 03, 2009, 05:49PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hmmm do you have Rogue or Scarlet Witch with Deedooo's icons in your roster as well? I've found that these 3 characters with their new icons clash.

November 06, 2011, 08:39AM #286 Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 08:51AM by angelfish
I have a problem with the Jean Grey mod. When i put it she didn't have any powers or hud icons at all(for any costume). So i tried reinstalling the mod(a few times) and now when i put Jean in the roster she's a locked character. Please help :(

Hmm thats strange. Have you installed the Official Characters Mod? If not then install that. Afterwards start a new game with default stats. Also when you added Jean in the herostat, which character did you replace?

I have the OC mod and this happens when i start a new game. I didn't replace anyone, I just added her in the herostat and then choosed with heroselect (all the other mods i have put the same way work fine).

Do you start a new game with default stats?
Go to your MUA folder and go to scripts/act2/heli/heli1/heli1. On the notepad file "heli1" add this...
unlockCharacter( 'phoenix' , '04')

Still locked and yes i start with default stats.

So the unlockcharacter thing didn't work? It should because that code will unlock any character you want.

i downloaded this mod and i found jean's melee moves like light attacks inoperational. i fixed this problem by renaming "123_jean_grey_4_combat" from teancum's mua2 assets to "123_phoenix_4_combat" and replacing that one in the actors folder in this mod.

Let's change the play!

Good job finding (and fixing) that problem!
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

but some power animations need to be adjusted because of the new combat file. for instance, there is no power animation for jean's extreme  (power 9) in this file. 

Let's change the play!

The same problem happens to me. I have the Official Characters Pack 1.2 Pack installed and she does not have any powers. I can use melee with her, but that is it. Could anyone teach me how to fix it?
The original Mar-Vell is the only Marvel that matters.

Quote from: BobaFett on January 21, 2013, 06:13AM
The same problem happens to me. I have the Official Characters Pack 1.2 Pack installed and she does not have any powers. I can use melee with her, but that is it. Could anyone teach me how to fix it?

Have you installed the original 'XML2 Converted Characters' Jean Grey mod?
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

MUALover, you helped me twice just today. Thanks a lot.
The original Mar-Vell is the only Marvel that matters.

Quote from: BobaFett on January 21, 2013, 06:55AM
MUALover, you helped me twice just today. Thanks a lot.

Your welcome, glad to help ;)
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

I need help!
The animation for melee combat is missing. Am I the only one?
All units, we have a high priority situation in data/powerstyles.