Marvelfan12345's Releases: Gambit Booster Released

Started by MarvelFan12345, October 03, 2009, 05:49PM

Previous topic - Next topic

okay... WHY do they look better without the advanced lighting ?! Isn't that supposed to make it look better ?

Quote from: Grig 32 on October 16, 2009, 08:47PM
At least it does in my game... there's no face, just solid black, and I thought the textures looked weird. I've got a high level card capable of power settings so I thought...

I really didn't mean any offense - I just thought the skins could use more work is all
No offense taken. A solid black face is not what I put on the skins XD I admit the masked Jessica could use some tweaking on the face, but the others seem fine to me though.

Oh yeah and those are PS2 models. Don't have a normal and specular map.

Spider-Woman's new powers clashed with Ms. Marvel, Invisible Woman, and Emma Frost so here is an update to fix that. They now are compatible and can be played together. Also for terror I removed the psychic effects from her hand as she isn't a psychic and it didn't make sense to me.

Here is the link to only the updated files. Recommended for those who already have the booster and just need the updated files.
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?yjk42y2gzr2

If you want the Look at me I'm trying to advertise so ban me now with all the original files as well as the updated files it will be in my first post as Spider-Woman's new download link. Recommended for people who want to try the booster and haven't downloaded it yet.

cool now it is more enjoyable with my favorite characters

Jean Grey MUAII Conversion

http://www.mediafire.com/?049939cn0wr66d9 - 1.3 Version (Current)

Powerset
Telekinesis - Moves objects with her mind.
Mental Burst - Fires a blast of telekinetic flame that homes in on enemies.
Psionic Boom - A telekinetic shockwave that burns the minds of enemies causing them to ignite for a time.
Phoenix Fury - Releases a wave of energy that burns enemies before slamming them away.
Mind Fry - A mental wave sweeps out, weakening enemies for a time. Also has a 50% chance to confuse, forcing victims to stand helplessly.
Mental Guardian - Projects a small piece of Phoenix essence from within that will attack enemies near Jean.
Calming Presence - Increase $EP regeneration rate of entire party for a time
Mental Vortex - All allies turn a percentage of Damage inflicted into $EP.
Telekinetic Shield - Creates a shield of telekinetic energy that will deflect projectiles.
Phoenix Force - Xtreme radial attack dealing mental damage with a chance to convert enemies.

Mannequin by Blaw

Meshes by Blaw

For a belated Halloween treat. Enjoy!

Credits

Raven - thank Raven for making MUA, XML, and XMLII

N-Space - thank N-Space for making MUAII without there could be no MUAII Jean conversion of course

Blaw - thanks for the MUAII Model Jean Grey meshes and the mannequin

NodoubtJr - thanks for providing me the files for MUAII Jean and for some help

Norrin Radd - thanks for the Telekinetic Wave code and the original effects

Blizz - thanks for the Scarlet Witch combustion code converted to XML2

ThePhoenix and Whiteking - thanks for the updates to her extreme

LarsAlexandersson - thanks for giving the Telekinetic Bubble power a sound

Rajuncajun - thanks for the huds for her First Class and New X-Men meshes

Darkmythology - thanks for providing the original XMLII Jean which I used as a base for the conversion

???? - thanks for the White Phoenix and Dark Phoenix huds

Thanks all those modders who gave moral support and some wonderful comments (you know who you are)

Anyone who I forgot to mention

Awesome! Im downloading now :)
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Whoa she looks great, downloading right now too :)
Thanks Marvelfan!
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Looks awesome! I will download it later, for shizzle :P Ah crap I'll download it now and install it when I finish all of my homework (I need pleashure shir :P)

it looks great! i'll download this as soon as i get a chance.
in your picture of the maniquin, there's a spot o green on the black part of the right thigh. just thought you might want to know.

That's because of the texture ^^ I'll update every mesh of Jean in the future, when I have time. Why? 1) texture updates 2) sausage hands instead of ovenmitts.

I have to say that I loved her new powers
I liked the new effects of Mind Fry and Psionic Boom, her Telekinetic Wave is really fun to use, and her Mental Guardian is basically her best move, so powerfull!
Great work Marvelfan :)

EDIT: I've been playing with her and I noticed that her Mental Vortex is very effective too. And I'm still in love with her new Psionic Boom lol! :D
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5