tommyboy2002's Mesh/Skin release thread:

Started by thetommyboy2002, December 16, 2006, 04:53PM

Previous topic - Next topic
They are really amazing, I'll have to try them without advanced light, tough. Man, they look eleventy times better than the first ones and the DLC together. Just a question, what powers did AvengersMod Hulk had?

Nitpicking, I know, but shouldn't Grey Hulk have blue pants?

Other then that, :bowdown1:

June 29, 2007, 10:22AM #272 Last Edit: June 29, 2007, 10:26AM by thetommyboy2002
Quote from: boreman on June 29, 2007, 10:16AM
They are really amazing, I'll have to try them without advanced light, tough. Man, they look eleventy times better than the first ones and the DLC together. Just a question, what powers did AvengersMod Hulk had?
Thanks.
If I recall correctly, my Avengers Hulk had a powerset based off renamed, re-iconned Colossus powers, including his carry-guy grab, and wolverines rage-meter.
It worked well enough, but the DLC will probably be better.

tommy, Planet Hulk has a crazy diamond behind his head  :ohnoes:

I don't have the diamond, but I got black dots!!!! >_< Grey Hulk seems ok, just one dot on the pants.

Quote from: BliZZ on June 29, 2007, 11:32AM
tommy, Planet Hulk has a crazy diamond behind his head  :ohnoes:

D'oh!
I know what that is, and I'll upload a fix as soon as possible (ie within 48 hours).
Apologies.

.......And we should be fixed *crosses fingers*.
New fixed versions now uploaded.

Quote from: thetommyboy2002 on June 29, 2007, 10:22AM
If I recall correctly, my Avengers Hulk had a powerset based off renamed, re-iconned Colossus powers, including his carry-guy grab, and wolverines rage-meter.
It worked well enough, but the DLC will probably be better.

From an faq by Oldschool312 (http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox360/file/932586/45567) , and comments I've read in the gamefaqs board from this game, DLC Hulk is basically a strike-based Colossus with Health Regen and one new boost, Fury, which increases speed, defense and "power" (how exactly, I'm not sure), and makes him almost twice as big.

My point is that yours is almost like that, except for it having a Rage meter instead of a Fury boost. I would say your Hulk is more cleverly designed than the DLC one, btw.

Yep, Planet Hulk's diamond is now gone. Thanks, tommy!

hey tommyboy, just tried the skins, they look great!, any hint on what models you will release next?
by the way, I don't know how easy it is to convert the models on your site to mua, but I think your kraven, she-hulk, speedball, and war machine look great!

if you got nothing to do or you're free, can i request a punisher skin pls? if its not too much trouble. many big thanks!

edit1: this is what they look like :D

edit2: i know there is already a punisher skin but i just wanted to know if it's possible or not for someone to do these skins :D

classic

modern from ps2 game

skullface edit: i don't know the name of this costume but it's from the game where he painted his face

Released soon, possibly with some other costumes for her, Marvel_girl_skirt_t:

I hope to release the mesh(es) within the week.