tommyboy2002's Mesh/Skin release thread:

Started by thetommyboy2002, December 16, 2006, 04:53PM

Previous topic - Next topic
QuoteI'm not a big fan of the AOA,
Clarification: Ages of Apocalypse and Age of Apocalypse are two entirely different crossovers. The first is a follow-up to 'The Twelve' storyline of 1996, IIRC; while the second is a follow-up to the 'Legionquest' storyline of 1994. Ages was basically a collection of What Ifs masquerading as regular comics. The one where modern X-Men participate in events from classic X-Men's adventures (i.e. Storm and Gambit as part of the team that stop Magneto's first act of terror) was especially fun.

Crimson Dynamo says:
In Soviet Russia, the games mod YOU!

If anyone needs any art for icons or portraits, feel  free to ask, I'll see what I can do.

thought it was a different mesh.   iron man looks better male basic size to me too :)
trouble is, now i need to figure out who to drop for the skin swap! alreadu got doom and crimson dynamo in there.

Quote from: detourne_me on January 18, 2007, 02:11PM
thought it was a different mesh.   iron man looks better male basic size to me too :)
trouble is, now i need to figure out who to drop for the skin swap! alreadu got doom and crimson dynamo in there.

Have you seen the "only 4 skins" thread? You can have a choice of 6 skins now.
And I'm working on getting more than that via scripting.

i like the bagman man...i remember the really old spiderman game had that as an alternate out fit...very limited webbing

Just downloaded your Original Ironman mesh and just about everything else you done so far Tommy. It looks great on male_basic mesh.
I'm back, in the pages of Doomwars. Doctor Doom knows talent when he sees it.

Quote from: thetommyboy2002 on January 19, 2007, 04:09AM
Hey, Dreaded Porcupine, glad you made it over.
Thanks Tom. looking forward to playing MUA PC and trying to incorporate your new meshes into the game.
I'm back, in the pages of Doomwars. Doctor Doom knows talent when he sees it.

Quote from: sariks on January 19, 2007, 01:09PM
why spidey with bag ? :]]
1. It was requested.
2. It was a costume he wore (once? more than once?) and it's quite well known, and has appeared in other videogames as well as the comics.

Heres a combination Mod/Meshpack for Giant Man. It's a mod that replaces Luke Cage with Giant man.
Contains everything you need (except icons, huds, sounds, lol), ie Herostat, talents, powerstyles, script and of course meshes and skins:

Can be downloaded here:
http://www.momoshare.com/file.php?file=338165587ef46353899e6c1aa1b18832

Before installing, PLEASE read the readme.
Remember to backup any files that will be replaced BEFORE you install it.
Let me know of any problems with it working.
DON'T let me know if you can't figure out how to unzip a file, or where the contents should go.

Quote from: rainy_de_lunche on January 19, 2007, 05:07PM
whose on the hero stat i.e. PSP or next gen?
Moon Knight, Colossus, Hawkeye, Capt.Marvel. Its all in the readme that comes with it..

So easy install and it works just like you said,still a really big bigger fan!!!
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

sry tat question was silly...i hadnt downloaded it yet and didnt read the readme...yet

Quote from: rainy_de_lunche on January 19, 2007, 07:12PM
sry tat question was silly...i hadnt downloaded it yet and didnt read the readme...yet
Not a silly question at all. Quite an important one, and worth asking and answering.
I'm not 100% sure but I THINK you could use my Giant Man Mod with other herostats (he'd just be called luke cage instead of giant man and would only have 4 skins to choose from), ass long as the other files are in the right places. I'll have to try that tomorrow.