Now that we've got a mannequin we'll probably just do DLC Nightcrawler

well that sounds pretty good too!

thanks for all the work done and being done  :jumping:

Heres a 3-pack of Mannequins:
Angel(classsic),
Cyclops(astonishing)
Nightcrawler(skin by Iammingy)

And how they look as playables:

N.B. Angel is a mannequin Only. To get the playable version download my Angel 5-pack. Nightcrawler is included with both a mannequin and playable version (the difference being the tail is hidden on the playable to make room for the bolt-on tail the game uses). Cyclops can be used as a Mannequin or a playable.
And by "playable" I mean "goes in Actors as well as in Mannequins".

The pack can be found here:
http://tommyboymeshes.freedomforceforever.com/Mua%20meshes%202.html

Maybe it has something to do with my comp? Can anyone else confirm if they are getting the same issue? Your Nightcrawler/Cyclops work fine, but that Angel.....

Heres some updated versions with a few new ones thrown in:
First up, Wonderman V3 4-pack:

Then Quicksilver V3 5-pack:

and Giantman V3 6-pack:

All found here
http://tommyboymeshes.freedomforceforever.com/Mua%20meshes%202.html

Thank a lot :thumbsup:

PS: Have you ever done an Ant-Man mesh? I know you did a Yellowjacket, but I'm not sure about Ant-Man.....

PPS: Do you have any idea why the Angel mannequin is doing what it is?

Quote from: BliZZ on October 19, 2007, 08:48AM
Thank a lot :thumbsup:

PS: Have you ever done an Ant-Man mesh? I know you did a Yellowjacket, but I'm not sure about Ant-Man.....

PPS: Do you have any idea why the Angel mannequin is doing what it is?

See below for Antman news.
And I think I uploaded the wrong Angel Mannequin before, but thought I had fixed that. If not i'll upload my working one next time I upload stuff.

Meanwhile, some previews:
Iron Men!

And Ant Man, and two Falcons:

If anyone knows of an animation set that would suit the Falcon (ie flies with outstretched arms), let me know)

You may have fixed it, but your most recent upload of it was still the screwy one.

RE: Falcon, how about Sauron? Or does that stretch his body in odd ways? If it does, I can't remember whether or not Deathbird's wings were under her arms of mounted on her back... I haven't played the Shi'ar level in ages.

Quote from: BliZZ on October 30, 2007, 01:44PM
I can't remember whether or not Deathbird's wings were under her arms of mounted on her back... I haven't played the Shi'ar level in ages.

They're in the back. Anybody flies with both arms extended forwards, like the Ultimate Falcon?

X-Man in the PSP version of XML2... ;D

EDIT: I think one of the lunge anims from Wolverine or Black Panther is similar to this pose.

Cannonball has a good flight anim for classic Falcon (I dont much care about Ultimate Falcon, to be honest)

Quote from: iammingy on October 30, 2007, 03:12PM
EDIT: I think one of the lunge anims from Wolverine or Black Panther is similar to this pose.

Lunge anims can't be indefinitely looped, though. I think, unless, it contorts the body since the model isn't really "human" shaped, Sauron's got the best bet. If not, maybe a Sentinel? (Though, IIRC, the arms are extended backward, not forward, for thew Sentinel)