tommyboy2002's Mesh/Skin release thread:

Started by thetommyboy2002, December 16, 2006, 04:53PM

Previous topic - Next topic
preview of powerset and nifty new "redwing" mesh/fx

I still have two meshes to make for him, but the powersets, icons, huds, fx, talents and packages are done (mostly) 

That Falcon is amazing!I really like the skin with the red gauntlets and longer wings  :drool1:
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

Yay! Falcon! I wish this show'd been half-decent, then maybe I would be able to hear a theme song in my head right now :)

PS: tommy, I know you are really busy, but is there any chance of you doing the final DLC mannequins at some point in the future? Classic Doom and Sabretooth (any skin for him, really, we just need a mannequin :fro:) Both are scaled to 1.1 in-game, if that affects it at all.

Anyway, I gotta go play me some Falcon!

EDIT: tommy, I get an Error 404 - Not found when I click on the picture and a broken archive (aka empty) when I "Save Link As"

hope you do  those mannequins tommy because that would make faster the creation of a sabretooth mod... oh and good luck
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$

do you think its a good idea for wonderman's ionic form would be johnny's flame on or iceman model except recolor purple and with iceman's fog effects recolored to purple too?

Quote from: Serph21 on November 05, 2007, 04:08AM
do you think its a good idea for wonderman's ionic form would be johnny's flame on or iceman model except recolor purple and with iceman's fog effects recolored to purple too?

I'm sorry if I'm spamming, but to answer Serph21, I made an attempt to ionic Wonderman here, while messing around and learning how to mod. It adds the purple skin and the black dots, I think. It was made to complete the original from Avengers mod.

Looks great :) I'll test that Angel mannequin as soon as I can.