tommyboy2002's Mesh/Skin release thread:

Started by thetommyboy2002, December 16, 2006, 04:53PM

Previous topic - Next topic
 thetommyboy2002 your website is cool just one question does orka have his own moveset and xtreme 

hey tommy, i was wondering. is it possible to make the ties on iron fist's belt and mask longer? if so how?

Hey Tommy do you think you could do a Storm skin?

:)

:storm:

I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

Quote from: Vooc on February 29, 2008, 11:57AM
hey tommy, i was wondering. is it possible to make the ties on iron fist's belt and mask longer? if so how?

It's possible, using 3dstudio Max. But I don't really want to, or see any need to.
Sorry.

Quote from: TheStorm on February 29, 2008, 12:04PM
Hey Tommy do you think you could do a Storm skin?

:)

:storm:

I think that we already have more than enough storm skins for this lifetime.

thanks Tommy, i want to try it out, by the way good job on the skins!

Quote from: thetommyboy2002 on February 29, 2008, 12:38PM
I think that we already have more than enough storm skins for this lifetime.

...Ok...Thanx anyway

I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

hey tommy, question. i got the 3d max program but it doesn't read IGB files. is there another program i could use? or did i get the wrong version? the version i got is max 2008 esd trial

Quote from: Vooc on March 02, 2008, 06:14PM
hey tommy, question. i got the 3d max program but it doesn't read IGB files. is there another program i could use? or did i get the wrong version? the version i got is max 2008 esd trial
Please read this thread:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=108.0
It tells you what you need. You cannot use Max 2008 or open igb files into ANY version of Max.

hey tommy, as i said, i wanted to make those ties longer, this is not for public use but i just talked to mingy about it and he said to ask permission first. SO...tommyboy, do i have the permission of the creator? (please?:))

Quote from: Vooc on March 02, 2008, 07:39PM
hey tommy, as i said, i wanted to make those ties longer, this is not for public use but i just talked to mingy about it and he said to ask permission first. SO...tommyboy, do i have the permission of the creator? (please?:))

No.
Not for any sort of public release.
If you want to privately alter my model for your own use, I guess that's OK, though honestly I'd prefer that you make your own stuff.
And, as I have said before, you can find free (human) models for use in max so you don't NEED mine, unless you can't model at all, in which case you will only make my stuff look worse than it already does.
You will also find that making the ties longer will just lead to it looking weird, increased clipping etc.

so only private...gotcha! i can do that. would modeling be in that same thread you directed me to?

Quote from: Vooc on March 02, 2008, 08:15PM
so only private...gotcha! i can do that. would modeling be in that same thread you directed me to?

If you mean a tutorial teaching you how to use 3dsmax, no.
Again: google. Plenty of tutorials out there on the interweb.