Whiteking's mods UPDATED - Emma Frost 2.0 & NPC Jean Grey

Started by whiteking, October 30, 2009, 08:21PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: whiteking on June 03, 2010, 03:44PM
Yes, I included packages and the code on the powerstyle so every skin included on Blizz and Matt's mods, as well of the alternate skins from Matt, are compatible with my mod.
Test them and if you have a problem, just let me know :)

By the way, it's possible that Emma can be killed with her own astral power, remember that some foes has the attribute of reflecting your own powers/damage to you.
Characters like Dr. Strange, Scarlet Witch, Enchantress, Elektra and now my Emma Frost, that has an instant kill power are vulnerable to this.
I post this because someone sent me a pm asking me if this is a bug or somehting, but no, it's pretty normal.
Also I think I'm going to update Jean's npc, she and her only mental powers were too easy against Emma and her diamond form. Fire and physical damage should work :)

Are the Phoenix 5 skins you created compatible with this Emma Mod? Do I need to hex edit them so the Diamond Form power doesn't mess up? or just replace them in the herostat?

EDIT: I want to use Adventureiromax skins for this mod, do you happen to know if they're compatible with it? What skins do I need to rename in order to have both Human and Diamond accordingly?

i think your emma mod is the best one. her skill, her effects is incredible. And it's really fun playing her :) but she is too powerfull, when i use her diamond form no one can beat me. i hope you can make a nerf for her :P

Quote from: whiteking on July 31, 2011, 05:40PM
Hey friend!
It's a huge compliment because most of this was in fact inspired by you and your work in progress when you left the forum long time ago. As you remember (or maybe not lol) I was starting to mod, so when your projects, including Emma's mod, were put on progress  I decided to make my own taking some ideas from the show and improving the existing ideas on her mod as well adding some new things like textures and skins.
I wanted to add the possession power from your mod in progress but I failed lol  so I'm still looking at that from you, and of course on the incredible models that you had on progress as well (any chance of the astonishing to be released soon?, sorry I had to ask lol ;))
Yeah, according to the XML1 conversion topic, Blizz made the conversion to MUA and later Matt710 updated the mod with other powers:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,155.0.html
I know that you made the first mod for both games unfortunately when I became a member of the forum you was inactive too and your mods were not available on the sites where you uploaded them.

Thank you! It's good to see you back :)

18 months late on the response, but yeah I remember you.  The model may be finished and it may be released.  Better late than never I 'spose.  That possession power was a blast though, I'll have to release it some time as well.
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

Quote from: Burning Rage on January 11, 2013, 10:10PM
18 months late on the response, but yeah I remember you.  The model may be finished and it may be released.  Better late than never I 'spose.  That possession power was a blast though, I'll have to release it some time as well.

Such a nice surprise! I really loved the mod and the powers that you gave to her, especially her possesion so if you decide to release it I would be more than ready to test her :)
Glad to know that the model is still on your list, looking forward for it ;)
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

I'm having some problems with the Emma Frost v2.0 mod:  I am unable to use standard melee(can still grab though,) cannot double jump, and i cannot use her 3 power(there may be more power issues, I haven't gotten to a high enough level to know.)

I haven't been adding mods to this game much, so I have no clue where the problem may be from.

In case it's relevant, I have tried both with and without the fix, and I found no difference.

Quote from: TheGodConvoy on June 30, 2013, 08:35PM
I'm having some problems with the Emma Frost v2.0 mod:  I am unable to use standard melee(can still grab though,) cannot double jump, and i cannot use her 3 power(there may be more power issues, I haven't gotten to a high enough level to know.)

I haven't been adding mods to this game much, so I have no clue where the problem may be from.

In case it's relevant, I have tried both with and without the fix, and I found no difference.

When adding new characters, always start a new game.

Quote from: heymanjack on July 01, 2013, 01:08AM

When adding new characters, always start a new game.

Alright thanks!
It didn't work at first, but I re installed it and it did.

Just wanted to drop by and say that this mod is amazing. One question though: How would I go about using Mjfan's awesome First Class Emma skins: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8078.0.html ?

Thank you very very much for Songbird, she looks "lovely" as ever!

Hello! Can someone reupload file EMMA FROST to another place, because I'm getting constant message "Generating new key" :(

Hey friends! I really love this mod but I am having difficulty with Emma. I am new to this but have modded in other characters with no problem. However, now it seems like Emma from your mod won't overwrite Emma from the OCP 2.4. Right now, it seems like her costume names have changed, she can't talk, she can't melee, and she has her OCP powers still. I was wondering if it has to deal with the herostat entry itself.

Thanks,
Isbatt

Quote from: Isbatt on May 31, 2023, 09:34PM
Hey friends! I really love this mod but I am having difficulty with Emma. I am new to this but have modded in other characters with no problem. However, now it seems like Emma from your mod won't overwrite Emma from the OCP 2.4. Right now, it seems like her costume names have changed, she can't talk, she can't melee, and she has her OCP powers still. I was wondering if it has to deal with the herostat entry itself.

Thanks,
Isbatt

I think you got your question answered on our Discord server, correct?