Whiteking's mods UPDATED - Emma Frost 2.0 & NPC Jean Grey

Started by whiteking, October 30, 2009, 08:21PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Seeing his post he probally meant that he can live with it (so can i XD) But i hope you get my point XD, Yes i was using the first skin.

Quote from: tymaca321 on May 29, 2010, 10:40AM
Seeing his post he probally meant that he can live with it (so can i XD) But i hope you get my point XD, Yes i was using the first skin.

I got it, but it's something that it's not under my field of knowlege since it involves meshes.
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Nah doesnt matter XD, i can also live with it, but just thought i point it out

I have a question about Emma. If I wanted to use the Generation X costume she has in the first Emma mod made by Blizz would that skin and its diamond form skin work for this booster.

Yes, I included packages and the code on the powerstyle so every skin included on Blizz and Matt's mods, as well of the alternate skins from Matt, are compatible with my mod.
Test them and if you have a problem, just let me know :)

By the way, it's possible that Emma can be killed with her own astral power, remember that some foes has the attribute of reflecting your own powers/damage to you.
Characters like Dr. Strange, Scarlet Witch, Enchantress, Elektra and now my Emma Frost, that has an instant kill power are vulnerable to this.
I post this because someone sent me a pm asking me if this is a bug or somehting, but no, it's pretty normal.
Also I think I'm going to update Jean's npc, she and her only mental powers were too easy against Emma and her diamond form. Fire and physical damage should work :)
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Cool, because I really love that Generation X skin.
And if I didn't say it before your Emma mod is fantastic. The mod is really wonderful and now another of my favorites!
And cool to know about the NPC Jean. She really is weak.

Thanks!
Glad that you liked her. Yup NPC Jean is too week, I'll play a bit with her files and see what can I do for her, because it's so weird that even the Rhino is stronger that the mighty Phoenix lol ^^
Phoenix Endsong #5

Quote from: whiteking on June 03, 2010, 03:44PM
By the way, it's possible that Emma can be killed with her own astral power, remember that some foes has the attribute of reflecting your own powers/damage to you.
Characters like Dr. Strange, Scarlet Witch, Enchantress, Elektra and now my Emma Frost, that has an instant kill power are vulnerable to this.
I post this because someone sent me a pm asking me if this is a bug or somehting, but no, it's pretty normal.
Also I think I'm going to update Jean's npc, she and her only mental powers were too easy against Emma and her diamond form. Fire and physical damage should work :)
i was just about to point that out i was playing with only SongBird and Emma frost and her astral projection killed her when facing mephisto.it was funny yet  bad at the same time. I also think you need to update NPC with some phoenix powers cause whats the point in having her in er dark phoenix costume if her attacks are weak?

I agree, if she is wearing dark phoenix costume she must have dark phoenix powers!

Quote from: Jean_Scott_Summers on June 03, 2010, 05:16PM
I agree, if she is wearing dark phoenix costume she must have dark phoenix powers!
or put her in the green phoenix costume if she gonna have those weak powers

Actually, even with her Green Phoenix outfit, she should be able to give you a good fight. I'll try some things probably from MUAII, no promises though, I want to enjoy the game, lol, it's been a while since I actually played it ^^
Phoenix Endsong #5

she should have DarkPhoenix's power but Matt170 is inactive or maybe she can use my booster with psychic wave in it that nullifies enemys from there powers or MF12345 booster

I was thinking on that attack on her MUAII version that ignites her enemies with a gradual fire damage (Updated Psionic Boom???), add a knockback to her spike and probably one more attack, not sure how many animations she has on her NPC skeleton.

Modders: Remember when the XML1 bosses had "Xtreme" powers too??? Is that possible on MUA??
Phoenix Endsong #5

Quote from: whiteking on June 03, 2010, 07:00PM
I was thinking on that attack on her MUAII version that ignites her enemies with a gradual fire damage (Updated Psionic Boom???), add a knockback to her spike and probably one more attack, not sure how many animations she has on her NPC skeleton.

Modders: Remember when the XML1 bosses had "Xtreme" powers too??? Is that possible on MUA??
i doubt it but maybe they do