MUA1 Character Mod Catalog

Started by Cates, April 28, 2007, 09:37PM

Previous topic - Next topic
November 27, 2016, 05:28AM #930 Last Edit: November 27, 2016, 05:39AM by Dorpond
Quote from: scottsum on November 26, 2016, 01:35PM
The official characters mod download link on the first page of this thread appears to be stale.
You need only 1.2 version (which are in a post) ? or 1.3 ? if 1.3 here a link :
http://www.mediafire.com/file/vr9jn1n9k9vckvo/Official_Characters_1.3.rar
if 1.2 - sorry,I don't have it.
My releases: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,9772.0.html

UPD since 30.11.2021
I'm ok and will be back to modding as soon as i can
I can gurantee what i will back with a lots of new ideas and finish old projects.
Right now i'm not mod and only posting posts thank you if you readed this!

HEY GUYS!

I have downloaded 5 characters: Iron Fist, Beast, Blackbolt, Quicksilver and Gambit.

I put all of them in the game, IronFist and Beast work just fine, but the others not only do not appear but also the gap in the selection screen where they should be is empty and the name that appears when I select the gap is "Iron Fist" even when he is already selected. I cannot select the space either, so they just do not become available.

Haaalp!

Quote from: virtanum on April 08, 2017, 05:25PM
HEY GUYS!

I have downloaded 5 characters: Iron Fist, Beast, Blackbolt, Quicksilver and Gambit.

I put all of them in the game, IronFist and Beast work just fine, but the others not only do not appear but also the gap in the selection screen where they should be is empty and the name that appears when I select the gap is "Iron Fist" even when he is already selected. I cannot select the space either, so they just do not become available.

Haaalp!

Make sure they're in your herostat and that you've given them menu spots. the line that says "menulocation" needs a number from 1-26 or 96, and they can't conflict with any other characters. Also please post your technical issues in the correct section.

Quote from: BaconWizard17 on April 09, 2017, 03:39PM
Make sure they're in your herostat and that you've given them menu spots. the line that says "menulocation" needs a number from 1-26 or 96, and they can't conflict with any other characters. Also please post your technical issues in the correct section.

Oh, I'm sorry, wrong area. I'm new here, please disregard, my mistake.
(menulocations are correct btw)

Anyone have a backup of Apocalypse? His file isn't on mediafire anymore : (

Quote from: jaybird on May 03, 2017, 05:33PM
https://mega.nz/#F!uQgClLKC!z_Ksjpdp3hj5mORwS5GJ0g

I know you are just being helpful, but when you post a link, make sure you put some kind of note with it.  When I first saw this, I thought your account was hacked and someone was posting malware links.

Ok sorry for the scare.

September 20, 2017, 06:54PM #940 Last Edit: September 22, 2017, 12:05PM by Frost_Force
Guys, I was looking for these mods, but couldn't find any, do they exist? :

Angela
America Chavez
Misty Knight
Sister Grimm
Singularity

Also, I tried to download some, but they were broken, do you happen to have a link for:

Jean Grey
Scarlet Witch
Quake
Gamora
(? I downloaded and everything but she didn't show up in my game for some reason)

aaaand I swear it's the last part: I was looking for skins for Crystal, Medusa and Mantis

MAGIK link is down, can someone reupload it pls!

:magik:

The Dazzler link is down :(