MUA1 Character Mod Catalog

Started by Cates, April 28, 2007, 09:37PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hmm hmm :P can i ask something :P lol don't want to be rude asking but when was the last time that someone update the catalog? :P just wondering man i feel like i'm so anoying lol

Quote from: SageLuis on May 29, 2008, 11:59PM
hmm hmm :P can i ask something :P lol don't want to be rude asking but when was the last time that someone update the catalog? :P just wondering man i feel like i'm so anoying lol
Last Edit: 17-05-2008, 06:49:47 by Teancum (It shows on the bottom of a post whenever its updated) .

June 03, 2008, 11:38AM #243 Last Edit: June 03, 2008, 12:19PM by Cates
I'm going to give the catalog a major update and overhaul. I think we might be "losing" some visitors to the site because of the outdated links. I'm going to add characters that are missing, upload full mods for characters that now have additional stuff (such as Pyro,Prof X, and others--who have had new stuff created for them since they were last updated--that means it would be great if I could get missing mannequins for Omega Red, Quicksilver, and Avalanche to include with new files for them--I think those are the only ones I don't have. If a link is broken and you know you have the most recent version, let me know and we'll upload that.

I'm also going to add a section for the "official" characters, such as the baton swing for Daredevil and the new Invisible Woman stuff, maybe even iammingy's Ketch stuff for GR.

Here's who I have who are completely missing from the catalog:

-Longshot
-Shard
-Sentry
-Falcon

What else am I missing?

hmm hmm omegared and quick silver haver their own manequin in the catalog avalanche's manequin is missin and i can't find it anywhere but u got a great plan uploading missing mods and some files to the forum :P

Thanks SageLuis. Guess I had an older version of Omega because I didn't have that mannequin. Same with Quicksilver, though I really like the one that has him in his pose in his modern costume.

One benefit of this, too, I think will be getting people to try different mods. I thought tommy's falcon mod is very high quality from the time I spent testing it, skins, powers, icons--all top notch. But I bet not many people have played it since it's not in the catalog.

i don't know if this is the topic to talk about it but i was wondering how many modders has left some mods unfinished or are inactives, cause there are some broken link and some forgotten mods :(

To The modders that are still actives
I salute them and show respect to them
Keep up the good work :D
and to the modders that are now inactive
Thanks for everything you gave us
and i would like to say that we have everything u gave us but some links are broken so .. well u know what i mean lol :P

PS : lol i think i'm beeing a little dramatic though :P

June 03, 2008, 12:42PM #247 Last Edit: June 03, 2008, 06:40PM by cvc
I have 30 + unfinsihed mods all playable but they need skins,icons,manequin but all the powers and abilities are there and the slots for the skins.I made these so that modders would not have to start from scratch,so anyone wants to finish them there is a list of them at my modders work bench on the first page. 
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

Thanks CVC. I know it was easy to improve on Apocalypse thanks to the initial groundwork you did. Some of the links on your opening page are down. I have on my comp your workups of Bastion, Garrok, Killer Corpse, Living Monolith, and Stryfe. I was thinking of packaging several of your XML2 bad guy mods together as a single pack, sort of like a "starter pack" for those who want to delve into modding. What's useful too is these XML2 ones have their own animations and can be used as the foundation for other custom characters. Even if you're not interested in playing Bastion, his animations and powers might be a good base for another character. I'd like to have some of the characters you've done whose links are broken if you can re-up them.

Cates I will up those as soon as I can tomorrow and add some others that never got put out and make a convenient list of links for you.

far outt!!! i never knew u guys had so many characters.
Im just blown away, i mean u can even play as apocalypse, x-man, cable and gladiator and thats just down right cool. X)

cvc, I'm surprised most of your minor mods are still not included as Stage 1 mods.

Cates all links are updated on the first post in my Red Skull and bad guys thread at modders workbench,many did not make the list like Prelates,Prelate Lord etc.. so don't hiesitate to ask if you need something I may already have a wip of it.

Very good! Thanks. I'll be sure to add them all to the "stage 1" portion of the catalog, unless any are further developed than that.

Catalog updated.

Coming soon: Links to additions (such as mannequins, loadscreens, extra skins, etc.) not included in the packaged mod, all in one location.