MUA1 Character Mod Catalog

Started by Cates, April 28, 2007, 09:37PM

Previous topic - Next topic
June 05, 2008, 08:22PM #255 Last Edit: June 05, 2008, 08:32PM by Cates
Quotenicely done man that's some great news :D  by the way pyro's manequin is workin from MXYZPTLK post maybe we could put it all togethe in one file so manequin's problem will be solve

Yeah, that needs done for a lot of these. Until we get around to "repackaging" everything, I'm going to do some links to those extra mannequins, loadscreens, etc.

Cheers, "Moderator" Cates.

Quote from: SageLuis on June 05, 2008, 08:22PM
Yeah, that needs done for a lot of these. Until we get around to "repackaging" everything, I'm going to do some links to those extra mannequins, loadscreens, etc.
i'll try to repack pyro and jubilee i have her manequin though

Your great Cates,now the newcomers can easily see and get the things they need without confusion,very professional.
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

Quotei'll try to repack pyro and jubilee i have her manequin though

Don't worry about Pyro--I'm doing some tinkering with him so they'll be a real update coming soon. I'll put the mannequin in there.

Should we get a Catalog for skins as well?

Or maybe various other mods?

There is one by Buddhabear with Blackbolt, but I'm not sure how far complete the mod is. I'll post any mod that isn't in yet here.

Quote from: Midnight Curse on June 05, 2008, 10:02PM
Should we get a Catalog for skins as well?

Or maybe various other mods?

There is one by Buddhabear with Blackbolt, but I'm not sure how far complete the mod is. I'll post any mod that isn't in yet here.
i guess we should have a catalog for mods and another for skins but it's just an idea

QuoteShould we get a Catalog for skins as well?

That would be an incredibly huge list. I'm not saying its not a good idea--I'd like to see the list, actually--but that's quite a bit of work. Perhaps for characters where we have full mods, we link the skins next to the characters in this catalog to make it sort of a "one stop shopping" thread. For characters where we just have skins, we have another thread. They can always be added here if a full mod is released. Sound good?

FYI: Some new stuff added/rearranged/linked on page 1.

Thanks! If there are anymore, I will inform you.

Perhaps some credit to the modder for creating that mod by adding their name, just like nodoubt's XML catalog?

Quote from: Midnight Curse on June 13, 2008, 06:45AM
Thanks! If there are anymore, I will inform you.

Perhaps some credit to the modder for creating that mod by adding their name, just like nodoubt's XML catalog?

I think the discussion threads and documentation in the files are sufficient for that. The post is pretty long as is.

You got a point there...

The max amount of characters allowed in a single post in 20,000. iammingy's first post in his custom skins release thread has reached that limit.

Thanks for the links, though many are too small to work by themselves. Initial image size for loadscreens is 1820x1024, so you really need larger images or so so you don't get low resolution. You could combine some, however, like I did with the Chamber loadscreen and keep resolution high.

Catalog updated, with links to Overload's mannequins where appropriate.