MUA1 Character Mod Catalog

Started by Cates, April 28, 2007, 09:37PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Any chance of Blink, Wolfsbane, Marrow, Husk, Dust and Surge being added sometime? And Northstar has had an update since it was added.

Thank you.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

I'll add those in just a second.

Wolfsbane has a mannequin, I must have forgotten to update the list of needs, sorry.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Sorry to bother, but the Holocaust download leads to a deadlink. Any chance of anyone fixing this?

Hello I'm new and i need help in my game the mods aren't working why Ive done everything in FAQ-adding a character in MUA and in doesn't work someone please help me

Have you started a new game ? have you put folders in correctly and have you added the mods correctly to herostat ?

And in the future please post a thread in the Modding Discussion board. Thanks.

September 10, 2008, 03:14PM #308 Last Edit: September 10, 2008, 03:24PM by Ryu # 19
Hey! I'm having trouble with installing these characters, I add their entry lines to HeroSelect's .cfg file all right, then add them on Hero Select, but I'm still getting the default team. How do I fix this?

I installed the mod and can see Hawkeye, Hulk, Moon Knight and Colossus all right. What's wrong is that I can't change my team on Hero Select, with the individual characters I added. I've put folders correctly, added mods correctly to herostat and everything, yet nothing happens. What could be causing this?

You probablly didn't install XMLBCUI or XMLBCUI didn't work on your PC.

A quick solution is to install HeroSelect v1.6, which includes its own compiler and you can forget about XMLBCUI.

Still nothing happens. I guess I'll have to reinstall... again.

Reinstalling's not the issue.  If the original mod works fine then it's somewhere in your character swapping.

Last week I had MUA installed, along with the Official Characters and the NPC27 mods, and added a bunch of individual characters (Jubilee, Vision, Psylocke, Iron Fist, Phoenix, etc.) and everything worked fine.

Then last Monday I uninstalled everything because I needed to clean up some space in my computer. Then yesterday I installed it back, this time without the NPC27 mod, and I started having this problem

He's already specified it in the previous posts...

@ Ryu -- check to see that herostat.engb actually compiled.  Right click on the file, select properties, and check the modified date to see if it's recent.

O.K., I already uninstalled, so I'll have to do everything again. Tell you guys in a matter of 2 days alright?