MUA1 Character Mod Catalog

Started by Cates, April 28, 2007, 09:37PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Oh right! Sorry. I didn't bother looking at the previous posts.

September 13, 2008, 10:39AM #316 Last Edit: September 13, 2008, 10:59AM by Ryu # 19
Quote from: Teancum on September 12, 2008, 08:18AM
He's already specified it in the previous posts...

@ Ryu -- check to see that herostat.engb actually compiled.  Right click on the file, select properties, and check the modified date to see if it's recent.

Done that, but it hasn't. It's still saying I last accessed to it an hour ago (when I reinstalled), even though I used HeroSelect a few minutes ago. And I'm still getting my normal team + mod characters. I might need to install NPC27 mod again?

Edit: You know what puzzles me now? Random team function works. It's the Select team one which doesn't work!

September 13, 2008, 10:55AM #317 Last Edit: September 13, 2008, 11:03AM by iammingy
Quote from: Ryu # 19 on September 13, 2008, 10:39AM
Done that, but it hasn't. It's still saying I last accessed to it an hour ago (when I reinstalled), even though I used HeroSelect a few minutes ago. And I'm still getting my normal team + mod characters. I might need to install NPC27 mod again?

No, you don't need the NPC27+ mod.

When you install the new version (v1.6) of Heroselect, did you put the whole folder (HeroSelect_V1.6) in "Marvel Ultimate Alliance"? You should delete the old one (heroselect) from "Marvel Ultimate Alliance".

Quote from: Ryu # 19 on September 13, 2008, 10:39AM
Edit: You know what puzzles me now? Random team function works. It's the Select team one which doesn't work!

If you try to pick the characters that it picks with the random function manually does it work? If it does then it could mean one of the characters you are trying to pick (or another character) when it doesn't work has a mistake somewhere in the herostat.cfg

September 13, 2008, 11:12AM #319 Last Edit: September 13, 2008, 11:42AM by Ryu # 19
Yes I did. But still nothing happens. The only thing I can do is select a Random team, but still the characters I added can't be used. Plus, I can see the ones in the mod I didn't add into HeroSelect (Dr. Doom, Venom)

Quote from: Norrin Radd on September 13, 2008, 11:05AM
If you try to pick the characters that it picks with the random function manually does it work? If it does then it could mean one of the characters you are trying to pick (or another character) when it doesn't work has a mistake somewhere in the herostat.cfg

No it doesn't. Only the Random function works.

Edit: I think I got it. When I install the mod, I get to 99% and then it says "Could not extract heroselect.exe" and "Could not extract characterselect.exe". So I think I need to install Heroselect first, then the mod. I've been playing around with the character's order in the Select function and it seems to work fine now. I gotta try adding new characters.

Edit 2: Yup, it's what I said above. Works fine now.

Thank you all for your help. :capamer:

Ehm a q on the side: did we have a topic where a number can be reserved for every new mod?

Quote from: BLaw on September 18, 2008, 02:08PM
Ehm a q on the side: did we have a topic where a number can be reserved for every new mod?

The C-C-C-(C-C)
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=140.0

Moved War Machine to Stage 3 -- he's done now.

You know which characters would be cool to make? Mystique and Forge from the X-Men.

Those two are in the works by BLaw and Gevth, I believe.

Hey. I got something for ya all for Package Mods.

Quote from: Power Cosmic on September 19, 2008, 12:32AM
Don't worry, i'm still have this. This one have Shaba's

http://www.mediafire.com/?ulgm5wybjnx

Does anyone have Improved Mannequin for Cyclops? Please give me the link for downloading:)

Added Domino and updated Captain Britain and Northstar