MUA1 Character Mod Catalog

Started by Cates, April 28, 2007, 09:37PM

Previous topic - Next topic

i very very need only nightcrewler thk

Read the post ragincajun gave.

hey guys,i am new here and i was wondering if there are any working mods for mandarin,giant-man,black bolt and havok?thanks in advance.

Quote from: Pilentije85 on May 26, 2010, 12:39AM
hey guys,i am new here and i was wondering if there are any working mods for mandarin,giant-man,black bolt and havok?thanks in advance.
is it so hard to look through first page?

Marquis, you know Mandarin and Giant-man are not located in the first page correct?

Read the ''LINKS THAT NEED RESCUED'' topic

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,2917.0.html

Then search for a user named ''ThatGuy'', he made packages so Giant-Man becomes playable.
Also Mandarin is mirrored there :)

Quote from: tymaca321 on May 28, 2010, 03:35AM
Marquis, you know Mandarin and Giant-man are not located in the first page correct?

Read the ''LINKS THAT NEED RESCUED'' topic

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,2917.0.html

Then search for a user named ''ThatGuy'', he made packages so Giant-Man becomes playable.
Also Mandarin is mirrored there :)
then I think someone should add 'em here :)

Quote from: Marquis on May 28, 2010, 03:52AM
then I think someone should add 'em here :)

Yep :). I got them both but its a little bit too asky-permissiony for me (made up word XD) Also, dont have the time, but thats a whole diffrent story :)

Hello everybody

I installed the official Pack, but the sabretooth, Black widow and magneto have no powers.

All other character is ok. I try reinstall, but nothing.

Can someone help me?

PS: You guys are the best. Never see such incredible group. Congratulations to all.

PS2: Sorry for my bad english.

http://marvelmods.com/forum/Smileys/marvel/cloakdagger.gif Did anyone ever end up doing a Cloak and/or Dagger mod? If so, where can I find it? I'm also looking for a Hank Pym-Wasp, Bucky Cap, Warpath, or any other inhuman besides Blackbolt and Crystal if anyone got around to those would you please let me know.

There's no mods for the characters that you mentioned.
Cloak and Dagger and Hank Pym are on progress, there's no date for release...
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

I downloaded some mods and tried to install some characters after I downloaded them and when I finished, there were no character!!! That happens cause I didn't backup the files?

Quote from: whiteking on June 02, 2010, 10:14AM
There's no mods for the characters that you mentioned.
Cloak and Dagger and Hank Pym are on progress, there's no date for release...

Thanks. Any word by chance on the MUA 2 Cable? I know there is a Cable all ready, but the sculpt from MUA 2 is so cool.

Quote from: ciripandel on June 04, 2010, 05:52AM
I downloaded some mods and tried to install some characters after I downloaded them and when I finished, there were no character!!! That happens cause I didn't backup the files?

Did you also edit the herostat? There's a walktrough on how to add chars on youtube. Also, it doesnt really matter if you back-up the files or not (in the matter of ''playing''). It is recommended however to always backup your files :)

Quote from: ciripandel on June 06, 2010, 07:48AM
Where is herostat? Don't laugh at me, please! I'm new here, so I don't know too much about the downloaded characters (how to install them). Please tell me! I wanna download :enchantress::mysterio: and :phoenix: (phoenix mode)

The herostat should be on:
C:\Program files or something like that (my windows is in spanish)\Activision\Marvel - Ultimate Alliance\data

By the way, edit your first post instead of posting a new reply on the same topic, especially since almost all of your post doesn't belong here on the catalog, it's in the rules:

QuoteDon't spam
What's spamming?  Posting pointless messages to up your post count, double posting without good reason, resurrecting old topics for no reason, etc.  We have special ranks that we'll give you if you spam, and you won't like them.

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,2304.0.html
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5