MUA1 Character Mod Catalog

Started by Cates, April 28, 2007, 09:37PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Edited first post.
Added Songbird to MUA2 section and my version of Emma Frost since it's a complete mod, not a booster :)
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

You can do that? i thought you have to be a Moderator/Admins to do that and thanks for updating it.That'll make looking for it easier in the future :)

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on July 01, 2010, 10:55PM
You can do that? i thought you have to be a Moderator/Admins to do that and thanks for updating it.That'll make looking for it easier in the future :)

Apparently now as Marvel Modder I have some staff permissions, and I'm using them lol ^^
No problem, I hope it helps :)
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Hi I was just wondering these mods which ARE AWESOME!! to know there out there but my comp says that they are corrupt so the only one I have beena ble to download is Whiteking's Emma Frost. All I really want as mods are Psylocke, Jubilee, Dazzler and SongBird which are all completed and not still in progress. Thx :)

those are completed your pc is probably didn't download them fully thats why it's corrupted^^

I am having issues with SongBird I have started a new game and she cld fly then when I loaded a game and stuck her on my team she cldnt fly um can u email me @ dnwachukwu13@yahoo.com pls if u have any advice or answers oh and BTW the mod is great

you always need to start a new game when you add a new mod, particularly flying ones. some other ones can get by though, but in general you need to start a new game for mods to work entirely correctly.

Why have Dihan's mods disappeared?

July 07, 2010, 04:43AM #624 Last Edit: July 07, 2010, 06:28AM by Dihan
I'm going to list them all in one entry to save on space. I just haven't gotten around to doing it yet :P

Ok. Done it. I put it in the Package Mods part in between XML2 and Avengers Mod with the download link leading to the folder containing all of my mods. I think it looks tidier that way than having a really long list of mods.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Portraining yourself a bit in front of the modders eh Dihan? Nah kidding XD, you got really much mods, so its only worthy you get a special place :)

Well others can do it too if they make 10+ mods :P

I just figure that it's better having one link to the download folder and one link to the discussion thread rather than 14 and the only suitable place for it to go is in the Packages place.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

I almost want to add the Scarlet Witch, but her skins from XML are ugly, and unjustly unshapely. How about New Exiles skin for Psylocke?

Quote from: jacobprater1983 on July 10, 2010, 02:06AM
I almost want to add the Scarlet Witch, but her skins from XML are ugly, and unjustly unshapely. How about New Exiles skin for Psylocke?
Add the scarlet witch skins from the mod they don't look ugly at all

The XML2 Psylocke mod has a New Exiles skin. You can add that skin to her MUA version.