MUA1 Character Mod Catalog

Started by Cates, April 28, 2007, 09:37PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: aerophex on April 30, 2007, 07:14AM
STAGE 1:

WONDERMAN (from Avengers Mod)
Discussion Thread
-Adds an additional skin not included in Avengers Mod

Broken Link...the above discussion thread link just takes you to the index of the forums. 

Also doesnt really work, herostat is not included. And overwriting it dindt help eiter :P. Also, maybe its just me, but isnt the mod WAY more important then the dissucsion thread?

Quote from: tymaca321 on July 29, 2010, 12:04PM
Also doesnt really work, herostat is not included. And overwriting it dindt help eiter :P. Also, maybe its just me, but isnt the mod WAY more important then the dissucsion thread?

Well, it's only a stage 1 mod, so it had a lot of things still needing to be done...the discussion thread is important so we can see what WAS done, and other little tidbits..like what the herostat was going to be, etc.

hey can someone tell me where i can get a nightcrawler mod n i cyclops mod i searched but i cant find it i dont wanna download a whole pace so if u can plz help me out. thanks

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on July 25, 2010, 11:28PM
the new exile skin is here http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,1463.0.html It wouldn't be here cause this isn't the Xml2 thread

I realize this isn't the XML II forum. There is a Psylocke mod for MUA, I wish to get a New Exiles skin for the Psylocke mod for MUA.

July 30, 2010, 03:49PM #650 Last Edit: July 30, 2010, 03:51PM by Jeanfan321
Oh download the other psylocke mod (not by dihan) it has the new exiles skin I'm not sure if its ps2.If its a ps2 skin then you can use it in MUA or XML2

False, the new Exiles skin is on the XML2 Psylocke's mod here:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,753.0.html

Download the mod and extract the skin, you can use it on the MUA mod since the skins are compatible.
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Quote from: whiteking on July 30, 2010, 05:26PM
False, the new Exiles skin is on the XML2 Psylocke's mod here:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,753.0.html

Download the mod and extract the skin, you can use it on the MUA mod since the skins are compatible.

I am a total NOOB, how do I extract the skin?

pit in actors folder.Read ''The Official Idiots Guide To Modding'' For info on this

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on July 31, 2010, 06:24PM
pit in actors folder.Read ''The Official Idiots Guide To Modding'' For info on this

Yeah, that's way more difficult than I'm capable of. I'll f with it some other day, like next year.

it's not hard simply  swap the skin for a skin you don't want and that's it.Not hard at all

Quote from: tymaca321 on July 29, 2010, 12:04PM

Oh...and there is a herostat file, it is in the data folder as wonderstat.xml  I will be installing it later to see that it works, after I install the latest official characters mod and get Heroselect up and running.

One thing I can note is it appears to be using Mr. Fantastics sound file if I am understanding what I am seeing in wonderstat.xml

And I did manage to get it working.

However, Wonderman looks....odd. 

Something appears to be wrong with his model.  His thumb is elongated, his movements looks awkward...so there is something here, but it needs more work.

I'll go back in in a few minutes and take a new screen capture so people can see what I mean.

Monitor2112,
Thanks for trying to figure out what is going on with the Wonderman mod at this point.  I think he'd be a fun character to play.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Quote from: fox456 on August 03, 2010, 07:56PM
Monitor2112,
Thanks for trying to figure out what is going on with the Wonderman mod at this point.  I think he'd be a fun character to play.

Simon is one of my favorite Avengers, so I knew I wanted him in my game, so I contacted tommyboy to ask if I could work with his Avengers mod and he gave me the go ahead.

I got side-tracked and didn't get to it until today, I hadn't noticed that there was a Wonderman mod in the catalog until much later so I decided to shortuct in there.

I started a thread about this (With the screen shots) in the modders workbench, so now I am waiting for some advice on what I need to look at to get it working.   If I can figure this out, I'll ask tommyboy about his Giantman and Wasp characters from the mod as well...would be nice to get them in so the founding Avengers are all available in someway.  *shrug*