MarvelMods presents: MUA2 Models

Started by BLaw, December 25, 2009, 12:50PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Mr. Law^^ on February 10, 2010, 09:30AM
Sabeltand, Sabretooth

dankjewel,thanks blaw XD
Although im still staying with luke cage. Hercules with claws seems a little bit....off :P

So ehm... how do I install them? :S Sorry I'm not very good at this... And if you can tell me how, please make it step by step :P.

Treat them like skins. Just place them in the actors folder, make a backup of the skin you want to replace (or rename the skin you want to replace to "xxxxxORIGINAL", Whereas the X's represent the skinnumber. Then, rename the skin you want to it.

Hoohoohoooohoooo there! Did anyone see the amount of projects I've gotten myself into? Noh? Yesh? A lot!

When I have time, then I will. But currently, no. It'll have to wait. And I can't tell when I'm gonna start, and when it's finished. Sorry for the letdown.

I (unsuccessfully) attempted to install the Psylocke model (using the Psylocke mod of course =P), and I don't notice any change in her outfits. Do I need to change anything in herostat? And what skin is it supposed to replace?

Any skin you want - you need to replace one of the four skins with the coding for the MUA2 Psylocke skin

Quote from: Arclight on February 15, 2010, 11:10AM
I (unsuccessfully) attempted to install the Psylocke model (using the Psylocke mod of course =P), and I don't notice any change in her outfits. Do I need to change anything in herostat? And what skin is it supposed to replace?
And if you still cant figure it out
Blizz provided a tutorial right here :
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,1296.0.html
it helped me to XD

Quote from: Mr. Law^^ on February 15, 2010, 09:32AM
Hoohoohoooohoooo there! Did anyone see the amount of projects I've gotten myself into? Noh? Yesh? A lot!

When I have time, then I will. But currently, no. It'll have to wait. And I can't tell when I'm gonna start, and when it's finished. Sorry for the letdown.

we have to keep waiting xD (sorry for my english xD)
Let's see who is truly divine, "Thor"
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Men, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits.

Will there be a HULK MUA2 conversion?

February 18, 2010, 10:51PM #41 Last Edit: February 18, 2010, 10:53PM by iammingy
Thanks for the she-hulk model!!!!!!!

EDIT: Is it possible that you add Scorpion's tail to the Mac Gan Venom model (so that it will work on a Scorpion mod)? I had a scorpion reskin for BliZZ's Scorpion mod, but it would very cool if you can do it on this model!

COOL! I really can't wait for HULK's model.

I know you're busy with a lot of things, but is Hulk already being created?

MUA2 Hulk's look is really COOL!

Thanx, pal!

Quote from: iammingy on February 18, 2010, 10:51PM
Thanks for the she-hulk model!!!!!!!

EDIT: Is it possible that you add Scorpion's tail to the Mac Gan Venom model (so that it will work on a Scorpion mod)? I had a scorpion reskin for BliZZ's Scorpion mod, but it would very cool if you can do it on this model!

Should be possible. Tails are standard bipeds in max so, I'll give it a go ^^.

Quote from: Emilio Amaral on February 19, 2010, 04:04AM
COOL! I really can't wait for HULK's model.

I know you're busy with a lot of things, but is Hulk already being created?

MUA2 Hulk's look is really COOL!

Thanx, pal!

I'll take the modders version of Hulk over the crappy MUA2 version anyday... though the MUA2 one does have better sounds