MUA1 Booster Catalog

Started by BLaw, January 24, 2010, 10:21AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi
Is there a tutorial on how to install boosters?

Updated the catalog with some boosters and made it more eye-friendly.

Added Penance booster, made by yours truly. Which, btw, can be included in a future Penance update if the maker of the original mod (aka, this dude ^) so wants, with absolutely no need to ask for permission.

August 14, 2011, 08:54AM #49 Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 08:56AM by SuperNatural-Witch
I'm not sure this is right spot or not but there's something wrong with "Storm Rain Boost"

P.s I like what you put for Ms Marvel Boost; It made me laugh when I read it.. in good way

Quote from: Gevth on August 14, 2011, 12:57AM
Added Penance booster, made by yours truly. Which, btw, can be included in a future Penance update if the maker of the original mod (aka, this dude ^) so wants, with absolutely no need to ask for permission.

Who? >.>   <.<   

Oh me? aw shucks :$ Okay!

October 04, 2011, 11:12AM #51 Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 06:09PM by nodoubt_jr
Figured since this is also for the character mod catalog, might as well do it here xD (not trying to be rude or anything ,just love organizing stuff :D)

:phoenix: PHOENIX
SHSO flight effect made by Jeanfan321
Discussion Thread (a MUST check for herostat code)
Phoenix head effect by Jeanfan321
Discussion Thread ( a MUST check for powerstyle code)

edit:
ADDED by nodoubt_jr
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

October 15, 2011, 12:43AM #52 Last Edit: December 17, 2011, 03:33PM by nodoubt_jr
 :phoenix: DARK PHOENIX
New Powers based on X-Men III by MystiCosmic
Discussion Thread

You should add this Dark Phoenix Booster created by MystiCosmic just recently. :-) helping out a little

edit:
ADDED by nodoubt_jr

December 13, 2011, 05:50PM #53 Last Edit: December 17, 2011, 03:32PM by nodoubt_jr

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

December 14, 2011, 08:35PM #54 Last Edit: December 17, 2011, 03:34PM by nodoubt_jr
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Guys, I'm trying to download Cyclop's skin (90's, Jim Lee Era) :cyclops: and the link's down. Quoting another MUA fan here: New link for Cyclops - 90's   please!
Where can I find a link for this skin?

catalog updated and format changed, now sorted by modder instead of character. if anyone remembers any release not included please tell me so.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Hey, Nowhere Man, just want to inform.
Felipe Araujo Melo made a Magneto booster. :)
Maybe you can add that to his booster list?
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

hello,I have a problem: if i use chars added with heroselect like hulk or black widow,the don't have any power and i don't know how add them. If i copy the booster that i found here they don't have any power anyway. Can you help me?
P.S: sorry for my english but i'm italian :D

Quote from: MUALover on June 15, 2012, 08:46AM
Hey, Nowhere Man, just want to inform.
Felipe Araujo Melo made a Magneto booster. :)
Maybe you can add that to his booster list?

Added. Thanks for letting me know.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."