Quentin Hex's Skins ➹ Gwen Stacy: Spider-Woman

Started by Quentin Hex, January 28, 2010, 05:20PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: tymaca321 on April 17, 2010, 01:58PM
Wow, unique approach on Archangel! I really like the skin :)

Depends on the previous Archangel - X-Force skins (Norrin and me both made one, mine has eyebrows and a metal effect to it^^)

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on April 17, 2010, 01:35PM
Archangel looks great! You are whipping up skins every day.
Quote from: tymaca321 on April 17, 2010, 01:58PM
Wow, unique approach on Archangel! I really like the skin :)
thansk for the compliments :)

Quote from: Mr. Law^^ on April 17, 2010, 02:29PM
Depends on the previous Archangel - X-Force skins (Norrin and me both made one, mine has eyebrows and a metal effect to it^^)
oh, i completely forgot about your version of the skin. sorry Blaw.

No harm done man. It proves your progress is going in the right direction ^^. (I actually made the same mistake, I released mine but found out that Norrin also made one himself).

Haha, I can't make a guess :P

Anyway, keep up the good work! Are you releasing the steampunk skins in 1 complete pack? (yeah I definetely dig the Black Panther one)

yeah. i plan on making one with just the skin files and one with a herostat and packages that includes some boosters by people.

Quote from: Mr. Law^^ on April 17, 2010, 02:29PM

Dindt know that...Oh well im gonna skin hunt (made-up word :P)

Imo someone should do a fourth one, and make a new Angel mod with the ability to switch to Death Persona mode :P (he really has that power, so I've read). But that's not related to this topic :P

@ Deedooo: I'll probably get to your spidey HQ versions next week or at the end of the week.

not related, but very awesome. i would love that mod.

thanks again for doing those models.

Quote from: Mr. Law^^ on April 18, 2010, 08:21AM
Imo someone should do a fourth one, and make a new Angel mod with the ability to switch to Death Persona mode :P (he really has that power, so I've read). But that's not related to this topic :P

Maybe Nowhere Man could make this? Ohh well, time will tell :P.

Deedoo, whats next??

psylocke, rachel gray, some skins for nodoubt_jr, steampunk skins and more.

Psylocke, Rachel, and Steampunk skins. Cool!

BTW what Rachel costumes will we see??

well here are some of the ones i was looking at. i may do all of them or just some, but if you like any in particular, tell me. the ones with the *'s are the ones that "must" be done.
*1) classic  (and a version with the pheonix brand)
*2) shiar
3) war of kings/ alt ref
*4) pheonix/ alternate referance
5) end of greys
6) sorceress
7) cosmic
8) not sure what to call this ^^
9) red shiar
10) x-men evolution style
11) street gear
12) astral form
13) pheonixy classic
14) x-men

They are all very nice, but the most important to Rachel would be classic, shi'ar, and phoenix. Her hound costumes (red and black) are also kinda important to Rachel. These are her most known looks. BTW where did u get the last one from?

i just don't like the hound looks :P. oh, and i just found the las pic whilst surphing on comicvine.