Quentin Hex's Skins ➹ Gwen Stacy: Spider-Woman

Started by Quentin Hex, January 28, 2010, 05:20PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Finally a good Dagger skin!, are there any plans to make the tattoo? Or is that to hard?

Quote from: Deedooo on January 28, 2010, 05:20PM
i will look into requests if you put them in my workbench topic. i still leave no guaranties that i can fulfill them, but i will definitely look into them.
^^

you mean his modern iron man skin?it didn't work.or maybe i didn't find the right one.can u pls give me a link? (:)

Quote from: Deedooo on September 12, 2010, 10:13AM
yes you can. i'm working on a few more skins and maybe some remakes of her original costumes, depending on what marvel-watcher says.
Feel free Deedooo, you have my permision with any Aqua questions :) And all the skins are awesome, great job! ;)

sweet, thanks for everything marvel watcher

"modern" phoenix
http://www.mediafire.com/?14py9d18391agdg

if peoples want i can sometime make red and white pheonix versions

thanks to jean_grey_phoenix for compiling and uploading and for the original design for marvel girl i've adapted to my purposes several times.

Looks awesome! One thing I noticed is that there is something on her chin. Is that on the skin or just the lightning or something.

OOOHHHHH awesome skin.  I would love it if you made a version of the white phoenix. (White phoenix is my favorite costume for Jean so far)
MY deviantART account: http://blacklynxkuroi.deviantart.com/

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on September 21, 2010, 05:06PM
Looks awesome! One thing I noticed is that there is something on her chin. Is that on the skin or just the lightning or something.
it's the skin, thanks for pointing that out. i'll mend it and reupload when i release the dark phoenix and white phoenix variants
Quote from: 4elementsefww on September 21, 2010, 05:08PM
OOOHHHHH awesome skin.  I would love it if you made a version of the white phoenix. (White phoenix is my favorite costume for Jean so far)
thanks ^^ yes a white version will come  too ^^

Cool, two more versions. I really do love the Marvel Girl design that Jean_Grey_Phoenix created and you (Deedooo) made into skins!

2 wonderful artists (Deedooo and Jean_Grey_Phoenix) combining there heads and designs to make wonderful awesome skins.It looks great :)

haha yeah his designs are awesome. he should totally make some designs of skins for me to make for marvelfan12345's children of the x-men mods. j_g_f (abreviation ftw) if you want pm me and i'll send you info about possible chars