Quentin Hex's Skins ➹ Gwen Stacy: Spider-Woman

Started by Quentin Hex, January 28, 2010, 05:20PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Lol, I dont mind short hair, I just love Jean with long hair! But you still made her look goood! :D

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Classic hound looks great, she looks awesome and i love long hair AOA jean.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

thanks guys ^^

yaknow, i've made and released 23 skins in the past 24 hours. i'm sure iv'e set some sort of new world record XD

updated the most recent release post (on the last page) with a black version of the classic rachel grey hound skin and my own little phoenix skin set

gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!<3
It's amazing that you can come up with lots of quality skins in a short time!
My personal favourites are Psylocke's Utopia, long-haired Jean AoA & your own Phoenix default skins!

WTF? wow deedooo, you're on a roll! do you have a recently acquired cocaine addiction? LOL

great skins! thanks for all you're doing for us man :D
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Quote from: Nowhere Man on January 22, 2011, 11:13PM
WTF? wow deedooo, you're on a roll! do you have a recently acquired cocaine addiction? LOL

great skins! thanks for all you're doing for us man :D
photoshop is a drug O.o
i'm not addicted; i can quit whenever want!
no i really cant... :P

now Jean has 6 Phoenix skins with 6 different colors, i totally won't need other skins :)

Who else of you clowns think I'm crazy and ugly??? None? Good, 'cause I need to go to the next circus and kill other clowns. Why, you ask? 'Cause I HATE CIRCUS!!!

Wow so many awesome skins I'm not sure which one to say is the favorite.
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

oh! great skins! I LOVE it!!!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Ohh I missed the new releases!
They all looks awesome, I'm going to download Utopia Psylocke because I'm in love of it, but I don't know which variant I like most, british or asian...
Dark Phoenix also looks great, love the new color :)
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Quote from: whiteking on January 23, 2011, 08:29PM
Ohh I missed the new releases!
They all looks awesome, I'm going to download Utopia Psylocke because I'm in love of it, but I don't know which variant I like most, british or asian...
Dark Phoenix also looks great, love the new color :)
you could solve your problems by putting asian on psylocke and british on revanche. or vise versa XD