Quentin Hex's Skins ➹ Gwen Stacy: Spider-Woman

Started by Quentin Hex, January 28, 2010, 05:20PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: DeeDooo on August 17, 2012, 02:20PM
I do and I have in the past (some of my Penance skins, some of my Tron designs and a few of the movie skins, just for a few examples) but it's usually a matter of inspiration: Sometimes I have it and sometimes I don't XD I find it easier to design costumes for original characters then existing characters cause there's just too much baggage associated with them.

That's why one of my favorite things is to use an existing costume as a base idea, then add my own spin to it. Like what I did with all my TRON costumes.

Uncanny X-force Psylocke as requested a while back
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?q10596vo5ewrzc3

Pixie's Messiah CompleX skin. I was working on AoX Pixie so I figured I might as well do some more Pixie skins. Blaw previously did one (maybe not released?) but mine has black hair with pink highlights and is on a ps2 model. Pointless without a mod so somebody should make that happen. I'd even collaborate if need be :)
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?oec72tjg901tr91

Age of X skins Master-Post:
Click Images to download

Force Warriors:

Stand off:

Revenant (Normal, White and Dark Phoenix Variants):

Psylocke:

I'll release an Asian variant if people request it.

Hellion:

Moonstar Cadre:

Moonstar:

Magma:

Eclipse (Sunspot):

Dust:

Complete version with packages and proper hex editing coming soon

Tempo's Cadre:

Tempo:

Gambit:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4191.msg115408.html#msg115408

Nightmare (Pixie):

Summers Brothers:

Basilisk (Cyclops):

Havok:

Custom design of mine. I tried to mimic Cyclops' rather closely to show that they are brothers, something I feel that should be explored more in the comics...

The Rest:

Magneto:

Reaper (Rogue):
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4191.msg115516.html#msg115516

Scarlet Witch:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4191.msg114181.html#msg114181

Husk:

Properly Packaged and hexed version will come later.

Iceman:

Second one is a custom design by me

Namor:

Storm:

August 20, 2012, 09:49PM #1038 Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 09:54PM by Me
So many skins! And they are all so wonderful! :D

What model did you use for dust? I could never figure out who that is.

Amazing skins like always! :)

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

dangg thoze skinz are teh b0mb! Loving the nightmare Pixie so muchhh :venom:

Nice job on the Magneto Skin ^_^ I didn't think of that model. Love all the skins, amazing... simply amazing. (And so glad you released these cause I was getting annoyed that I didnt have the Age of X skins for everyone lol.)

August 22, 2012, 09:14AM #1044 Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 09:26AM by DeeDooo
Thanks to everyone for the nice comments ^-^ It's always nice to know my hard work does not go unappreciated
Quote from: Me on August 20, 2012, 09:49PM
So many skins! And they are all so wonderful! :D

What model did you use for dust? I could never figure out who that is.
Thanks ^-^ that's the Valkyrie Model. Which reminds me that I forgot to include the code to hide her spear...
Quote from: iammingy on August 21, 2012, 08:02PM
Nice job on the Storm skin!
Haha thanks XD it's surprisingly difficult to draw undergarments cause of all the weird ways models tend to stretch :p
Quote from: nuhverah on August 22, 2012, 12:58AM
dangg thoze skinz are teh b0mb! Loving the nightmare Pixie so muchhh :venom:
She's one of my favorites too ^-^ thanks!
Quote from: Scabbia on August 22, 2012, 07:36AM
Nice job on the Magneto Skin ^_^ I didn't think of that model. Love all the skins, amazing... simply amazing. (And so glad you released these cause I was getting annoyed that I didnt have the Age of X skins for everyone lol.)
It took me a while XD I was like going through every single model that existed trying to find one that worked. I decided the shoulder spikes only made him more badass ^-^ And yes I felt they were lacking too even been considering making an AoX herostat for all of them! I'm still working on a few of the skins, like Avalanche, Dazzler and Jubilee and  I can't think of proper models for others like Colossus or Domino :p

I thought you said you'd just been too lazy to update the catalog. Looks like you've been too busy making these great skins!

Quote from: Hyperman360 on August 22, 2012, 10:06AM
I thought you said you'd just been too lazy to update the catalog. Looks like you've been too busy making these great skins!
Doesn't mean I'm not lazy ;D Although I did try and I discovered there actually has been a legitimate technical issue stopping me from updating. It'll probably end up meaning a lot more time and reformatting in my future. But more on that in the proper thread...

Thanks for the compliment by the way :D

August 28, 2012, 09:17PM #1047 Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 09:32PM by DeeDooo
What the hell am I doing I don't even like Robin?

Tim Drake (unhooded) and Robin TAS from Arkham City. Enjoy! Click the pictures to download. Sorry no asymmetric Robin logo :( I think the Tim Drake one actually works pretty damn well without a cape bolton. TAS does surprisingly not bad on its own but you can tell it was supposed to have the cape. IMHO. You can decide for yourselves.

I made them in anticipation for Hyperman 360's upcoming mod. Cause he's a pretty chill guy who does cool things. I don't like Robin or DC very much for that matter. But I digress. When he uploads the mod I'll see what steps need to be taken to use these with the mod if he doesn't feel like including them. Either works just fine for me :)

For the asymmetric for the R you can use the Angel no wing model, it has an X on the side of the chest which you could change into a R.

Anyways the skins look good !

Nice skins. The cape for the first skin is a yellow cape bolton. The others are part of the skins. You could replace the first skin with these if you want a cape, but it'll be bright yellow.