Quentin Hex's Skins ➹ Gwen Stacy: Spider-Woman

Started by Quentin Hex, January 28, 2010, 05:20PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Love the operative skin. Gives me some ideas on new skins :P (on the same model)

Quote from: Drax207 on February 14, 2010, 03:03AM
Very cool!
thank you!
Quote from: Mr. Law^^ on February 14, 2010, 03:05AM
Love the operative skin. Gives me some ideas on new skins :P (on the same model)
i really like how it turned out.
P.S. keep yo hands off my watx cyclops, bee-otch! :P
Quote from: ~Phoenix~ on February 14, 2010, 05:34AM
Bloodstorm looks very cool!What skins do you plan to do?
thanks! i'm working on watx cyclops (as i said), some valkyry skins for fox 456, a bishops x-men wolverine skin for ragin cagun (spelled horribly wrong), whatever other people request, and really whatever i feel like doing.

Wow that Cyclops skin looks incredible.
I really like it.
Great job!
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

more skins! i'm pretty sure i got all the files right, but if there's a problem please tell me. click on the pictures to download.

cyclops--astonishing black and gold

cyclops--astonishing silver details

cyclops--astonishing black and silver

cyclops--jungle

daredevil--black

great job! black/gold cyke and storm are on my must list ^^
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

wow!!! Storm's costume is fantastic!!! thank you so much deedooo :) (I'm sorry for my english xD)
Let's see who is truly divine, "Thor"
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Men, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits.

@nowhereman: thanks. that really means a lot to me.
@naxooo: glad to please :D

edit:
unless someone wants to add skinsegments to my xml2 black widow skins, theres a way to have them in mua. unfortunately it involves some replacement of skins on domino, a very cool character. download the skins and rename them to go on the domino mod. also take 14801.igb(black widow npc skin) if you want that. if youre picky about huds you can use hud_head_14801. just tellin you guys something i thought of. good luck.

I would like to request 2 skins if it´s possible. 1º Can you use Ms. Marvel´s Binary skin to criate ultimate phoenix or dark phoenix, you could paint it orange with yellow eyes and use ghost rider burninghead effect bo be more nice! And I would like yu create a cyclops movie skin but not that you used I think you should use or cyclops' ultimate skin or cyclops' new X-Men skin. I prefer his ultimate skin. Thanks!!

whiteking is making a different coatless movie cyclops skin, don't know if it's the exact one you're thinking of, but just so you know.
for ultimate pheonix do you mean like one of the below or something else?
pic one: http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/15530/374056-7258-129066-1-ultimate-x-men_super.jpg
pic two: http://img2.pict.com/7e/29/5f/5d72362e486ba133a3d6182e70/HtL0o/800/ultimatexmen23093013.jpg

edit:
Quote from: ☞DEEDOOO☜ on January 28, 2010, 05:20PM
i will look into requests if you put them in my workbench topic. i still leave no guaranties that i can fulfill them, but i will definitely look into them.
you can get away with it this time, but next time, i'll make fun of you.

Quote from: ☞DEEDOOO☜ on February 22, 2010, 06:51PM
whiteking is making a different coatless movie cyclops skin, don't know if it's the exact one you're thinking of, but just so you know.

Deedooo is right, I'm making a coatless movie cyclops skin and my base is certainly Ultimate Cyclops. When it will be ready? I don't know so be patient.

:emmafrost: :cyclops:
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5